𝟘𝟙

"Good morning." I casually greeted the first people I came across while walking into the designers common work space. "Miss Y/n, welcome!" most of them greeted me back in the usual way.

"Ahhhhhh!! The prettiest of them all; my soulmate and only love needed, has finally graced us with her presence, making this morning flawless!" and someone, in their own, kinda cute way.

"Morning, Soomi." I giggled at my obviously very energetic friend. "Now, what do I own this kind of greeting at 8 am?"

I looked at her and she just flashed me a big smile before taking a deep breath. Before she could've told me anything, the elevator bell announced that someone has walked out onto our floor.

"It's happening! Everybody stay calm! Our hard work is finally paying off!" she kind of yelled through whispers, if that makes sense.

"What is going on?" half of the workers were running around, trying to tidy up the place, the girls were checking their makeup and hair, while I just tugged on Soomi's sleeve in a need of an explanation.

"We have been selected by one of the JYP's biggest fashion icons to help him in his next fashion show!"

"And why am I the last one who is hearing about this?" I asked, clearly not knowing how to react.

"Darling, you have been far out of this country. Of course you wouldn't know." she said, a pinch of sarcasm flowing down her tongue.

"Here he come..ss- oh dear lord. Y/n babes, you might wanna sit down." I gave her a questioning look before following to see where her eyes were glued on.

I shouldn't have turned around though. Sit down? I can't even feel my legs right now.

.

🎶 ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠᶠ ʷⁱʰᵉᵒᵐʰᵃᵉ

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁿᵘⁿᵐᵘʳⁱ ⁿᵃ ʸᵉᵃʰ 🎶

.

Sometimes I looked at the sky and got lost in it, my mind swimming among the stars;

.

🎶 ᴱᵒᵈᵘᵐⁱ ⁿᵃᵉʳʸᵉᵒʷᵃ ˢᵃʳᵃʲʸᵉᵒ ᵍᵃ

ᴹᵉᵒᵐᶜʰʷᵉᵒʲⁱⁿ ˢʰⁱᵍᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵍᵉ 🎶

.

And sometimes, he was that sky, and his eyes were the stars that flood my mind..

.

🎶ᵀʰᵉʸ'ˡˡ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵗʳᵃᶜᵉ🎶

.

He was here. In front of me, again. Piercing through me with his eyes. His eyes were a deep brown shade of chocolate and just like chocolate I was melting too.

.

🎶ᴹᵉᵒᵐᶜʰᵘˡ ˢᵘᵍᵃ ᵉᵒᵖˢᵉᵒ ʷᵃᵉ ᴹʸ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳ🎶

.

True evil is, above all things, seductive. My guard was up and functioning until, he smiled..

.

🎶ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵐᵘⁿᵉᵒʲʸᵉᵒ ⁿᵃᵉʳⁱᵍᵒ

ᴱᵒᵈᵘᵐᵉᵘˡ ᵇⁱᶜʰᵘⁿᵉ 🎶

.

And something inside me just...... broke... That's the only way I could describe it. Although I never said it, he knew exactly what he did.

.

🎶ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵍⁱᵉᵒᵏ ˢᵒᵍᵉ ˢᵃʳᵃ

ᴵⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ🎶

.

You stupid love of mine, why would you come?

...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.•°*"˜˜"*°•.˜"*°• . •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲