𝟜𝟡

~ 20th March ~

.

"Morniii-" Hyunjin entered the kitchen. "Holy cow what happened to you?" he jumped back upon seeing Han' pale face.

"I forgot to sleep because I was looking at memes." he said, pouring the freshly made coffee into his mug. "If you ever wonder why you have no friends, remember that sentence." Hyunjin told him, before sitting down and starting to make some cereal for himself.

"Wait, what date is it?" he suddenly asked. "March 19th, why?" Chan asked him back. "I swear, yesterday was 19th." confused Hyunjin said, then taking a look at his phone and indeed it was the 19th.

Or so he thought.

We have been great friends and while he was asleep, we all took his phone and turned the date on yesterday' so we could peacefully surprise him for his 22nd birthday.

Soon after breakfast, Felix and him went out as they planned, to finish some business they had. Probably went to eat something delicious without us, but at that point we didn't even care. We just wanted him outta the house.

Soomi and Changbin took out the decorations and put them up with Seungmin' help. Chan and Minho were in the kitchen, cooking, while Han and Jeongin were preparing the gifts.

"Hold up!" Han yelled. "There should be 9 presents right?" he asked and Jeongin nodded, as well as the decorators. "I see 8 of them here."

They counted the presents multiple times, before I just couldn't hold my poker face anymore, and started laughing.

"There should be 8, because mine is arriving later." I said. "Miss, I almost had a heart attack!" Han kept being dramatic.

While they were distracted, I quickly prepared my own present and hid it in the bedroom, before coming back to the living room.

I helped around a little, and after a few more minutes we were all done and ready to get this party started. Soomi texted Felix that everything was settled and he said they'll be here shortly.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We yelled as the boy entered the living room. "What?" he stood there, looking around at the balloons and signs saying happy birthday Hyunjin.

"Did y'all lose your shits or something?" he asked. "No, we just hit a few buttons on your lil phone, and pretended your birthday was tomorrow." Felix explained, standing behind him.

"C'monnnnn, make a wish!" Chan excitedly marched towards him with a cake in his hands. Hyunjin closed his eyes for a moment before blowing out the candles.

He was all smiley now, just like the rest of us. Slowly, one by one, everyone gave him their gifts and he immediately opened them. Sometimes he was disgusted, sometimes he was thanking for something he got.

"Your turn." Han reminded me. "Leave everything, and come after me." I told them, but mainly looking at the birthday boy, before heading towards the bedroom.

"What, you gon give him underwear or maybe socks?" Minho joked, but I just shook my head, keeping my mouth shut.

"Surprise!" I opened the door, with a smile and quickly ran inside so he could clearly see the present I had for him. His smile turned into a jaw drop, and soon everyone had the same reaction.