𝟜𝟚

Felix seated us on the floor in a circle before bringing a bottle from the kitchen. He sat on his spot and put the bottle in the middle of us.

"Who's going first?" he asked being all excited. "You wanted to play it, so you spin it." Hyunjin said, already being bored.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Jeongin. "Bro, truth or dare?" Felix asked him, playing the eyebrow game.

"Truth. No one's crazy enough to let you pick a dare for them." he replied with a joke at the end, and to be honest it did make us laugh. "What's one thing you'd do if you knew there's no consequences?"

"Kill Seungmin." he said the second Felix finished his question.

"He didn't even think about it!" Chan' mouth was open in shock. "Minnie, you should sleep with one eye open." Soomi added and we laughed a little more.

Jeongin spinned the bottle next and this time it landed on Han. "Dare, dare, dare.." Han started dancing while repeating that he wants a dare.

"Call the parents of someone in the room. Explain to them why you love their kid so much, then hang up without explanation." he dared him.

"That's so easy man." Han said proudly as he grabbed his phone from the coffee table. He dialed quite a few numbers and put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

Changbin zooned out, looking somewhere, I don't even know where, until he heard his mom' voice saying "Hello?" which made his head pop up, looking at Han.

"Hello Mrs. Seo, this is Han! I'm just going to say I love your son very much. He's funny, loud, crazy, has bad jokes and sometimes he's really rude and has his anger issues moments, but I still love him. Okay, goodbye, have a nice morning, sorry for waking you up!!" he yelled the last sentence and hang up the call before his mom even got to say something.

"Good luck explaining to her what this was." Minho wished him good luck. He started laughing out of pity for himself, while Han giggled like a little kid.

His bottle landed on Minho, and Minho chose dare as well. Han jumped up from his seat, pulling him out of the room.

After a few minutes, Han came back and sat back down, while Minho was nowhere to be found. "Did you kill the boy?" Soomi asked, as confused as the rest of us. "You'll see.." Han only smirked this time.

That was the moment Minho came into the room, walking backwards. He had a wig on his head, a black wig. We looked at Han who was trying not to laugh, so hard.

"3.. 2.. 1!" Han gave him a sign and Minho turned around, dancing some kind of dance. We died.

Hyunjin, Han and Felix were rolling on the floor, dying of laughter, same as me and Soomi. The rest of them didn't have any better reaction either.

"Honest advice! Never allow Han to give you a dare!!" Minho yelled at the end, embarrassed, making some of us laugh even more.

He took the wig off, tossing it away and returning to his seat. We needed a few more minutes to calm down before continuing the game.

Minho spun the bottle, her landing on Hyunjin. "...t- oh f it, dare." he said. "Do an imitation of someone you know of the opposite sex."

Hyunjin stood up from his seat, took his phone and curled up on the sofa, his knees under his chin. He pretended to be on his phone and started yelling and acting like a child. Everyone burst out laughing except for me, who had no idea who he was imitating. 

Turns out he was imitating me, which was probably very possible. Next bottle landed on Felix and he choose dare after thinking what would Hyunjin' move be. "Name one thing you'd change about every person in this room."

He went person by person, the way we were sitting in the circle. "Han' IQ, Changbin' height, Jeongin' shyness, Hyunjin' jealousy strikes, Minho' sarcasm, Seungmin' double personality, Chan' cooking skills, Y/n' hair color, your," he pointed at Soomi who was stuck sitting next to him "your relationship status."

Most of them attacked him with questions and he even went explaining to everyone why he said those things.

"Han, bro ily but sometimes you're just dumb, dumb enough to summon ghosts; Changbin, I have nothing against you, just wanna help; same for Jeongin."

"YOU! Don't even try to deny! I saw how you glared at that guy who was starting to flirt with Y/n at the trip, that was the only reason you were flirting with that Yuna girl."

He looked at Minho then. "I have nothing to say to you, cause I might say something wrong and get killed."

Chan' turn. "Bro, you have no rights to complain, you don't even know how to whisk eggs; Seungmin, you look like a sweet and kind person but only a few of us know the devil inside of you."

Lastly he looked at Soomi. "And I wanna change your relationship status cause you're marked as my girlfriend and I wanna mark you as my wife."

He ended up being attacked by some and loved by others.

When he got rid of those who were attacking him, the game continued and his bottle stopped on Seungmin who chose truth, unlike others and ended up having to tell what Disney character was the person on his left, that person being Chan.

Seungmin thought for a moment and then just said Chan reminded him of Jack Sparrow because he's one of a kind, seeks for adventure, and always lands on his feet. 

So cute~

Seungmin's bottle landed on Changbin, who had to brush I.N's teeth as a dare. When they came back, he spun the bottle, her landing on me.

"Sing a song that reminds you of your SO." Hyunjin was very interested in this dare, unlike for the other ones, except Minho'.

I started humming at first, to create a melody. "I hope you die as soon as possible cause I hate your attitude.. I hope you choke and die...." his interest turned into a glare, as everyone started laughing at the first song that came to my mind.

My bottle landed on Soomi, and I was so glad about it. "Whatever I choose I'm going to die either way so just do what you want." she said.

I cleared my throat, pretending to think of what to do to her. "Respond to other people's sentences with "That excites me" for five minutes."

She nodded, kind of disappointed because it wasn't one of my creative dares or questions. I looked at Han and Changbin, before winking at them to give them a sign that we should start.

"So I have a.. present.. for you." I said, of course her answer was "That excites me." even though her face was not telling that.

I snapped my fingers and my two partners in crime ran to Chan' room and brought a body pillow, with..my beautiful face on it.

Together with a chicken plushie which was also the same size of her as the body pillow.

When Felix saw that plushie, his sunshine smile popped up and he looked at Soomi, his eyes shining.

She saw that five minutes passed and jumped up from her seat. "Well, that's the closest I've ever come to a heart attack. Let's not do this again." she said, on her way out of the living room.

Felix stood up as well, taking the chick and the pillow and went after her. All we could hear was a small part of their conversation.

"Well, if you want my opinion, I think they're kinda cute-" he started "OMG NO!" she replied, and with that they were out of our earshot.