𝟛𝟟

🎶 ᴼʰ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁿᵍ ʰᵍʰ, ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰⁿᵍ ˡᵒʷ ⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵍʰᵗ 🎶

.

The boy ran down the path, making his way through the strong wind and snowflakes which made his vision go blurry the more he tried to shake them off.

He was worried, searching for the girl who means something to him.

Something she doesn't even know. Something he realized too late, so he hid it, from her, his friends, and himself.

He didn't want to admit it but he knew, he loved her.

He would give her everything.

.

🎶 ᴰᵒᵉˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵇˡᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ?

ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶜʳʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃʸ 🎶

.

She was the only thing on his mind right now. Not the cold, not the snow or the dark sky, just her.

He wanted to find her, to make sure she was okay.

Not even wanting to think about all the bad things that might've happened to her.

No.

He believed in her, he believed that she was strong.

He trusted her, that she will not abandon him like this. She will fight, with every ounce of strength that she has.

.

🎶ᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ?

ᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ? ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🎶

.

"Please, be okay, please." he begged. "Y/N!!" shouting her name endlessly. He searched for a sign, anything, just so he could find her.

"I'm a jerk okay!?" he shouted, in hope that she hears him.

"I'm an idiot! An asshole and a douchebag!" he kept shouting. "But plEASE! PLEASE COME BACK!"

.

🎶 ᴵᶠ ˢʰᵉ ʳᵃⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ

ᴵᶠ ˢʰᵉ ʳᵃⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰᵒᵐᵉ 🎶

🎶 ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ 🎶

.

"I can't do this without you!" he continued, his voice echoing through the cold air of the mountain.

"Yell, shout, do something, anything! I need you to give me something, a way, to find you!"

That's when it happened. The scream. He knew it belonged to her. But it wasn't just any scream, no. It was painful followed by a sob.

He was scared, looking in every direction and just deciding to swim through the snow, in a way to get to her.