𝟘𝟝

This time I had Chan, his girlfriend and Changbin as company; and to be honest I was glad to see them.

The couple sat somewhere in the front row, and Changbin was kind enough to save me a middle row seat, next to me, when he saw me walking through the door.

Thanks to Soomi and Felix, I'm gaining some really nice friends.

My personality always confused people, back in France. I enjoy being alone, a lot, but I'm very outgoing and social. My environment dictates how I behave. Sometimes I'm loud, sometimes I'm quiet. I read the energy and adjust.

There are times when I want to turn up and then there are moments where I want to read a good book, or process thoughts, alone.

But coming here, gave me new insights into what kind of people they are; their energy and vibes being very extroverted most of the time.

I asked Soomi "Do you think I'll fit in? Will they like me?" when we were driving to the café, the same night I was supposed to meet their friends. What she said kept lingering in my mind, all night.

"You can't force vibes. Chill and let shit fall in line naturally." that was probably the best and only good advice she had.

.

I chatted a bit with Changbin until one of the on-duty staff walked in and said that the class is canceled due to professor not being able to show up.

"I might fall in love with this school." I said, the energy drink mixed with coffee, kicking in and giving me a little too much extra energy.

"Well someone is certainly happy to not have classes on her first day." Changbin chuckled at my reaction.

Since the class was canceled we were able to do anything. Stay in the classroom, leave, roam around, basically anything.

"Binnie~~~~ My one and only!" a random girl walked in, shouting when she saw Changbin, who had 'fear' written all over his face.

"Oh God, save me." he mumbled, as she was literally running over people's heads to get to his seat.

He was about to jump up to run as well but Chan, who popped up behind us, stopped him. "Stop, son, sit in your seat." he acted like a father lol.

Due to my attention being on Chan, I didn't even notice that the screaming girl already got to our seats.

"Binnie, I'm telling you..-"

"What? What!?" he snapped at her, in some kind of high pitched voice, which sounded so funny since he was known for his short temper.

"Let's talk a little.. Let's talk, let's hang out, because after all, I'll become your wife."

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who fell from my chair and started laughing my ass off; Chan and his girlfriend had the same reaction.

"Get away, girl. Step away, Earth is full, go home!" he kept trying to pry her hands off of him. "Guys, ya'll are considered my friends, help!"

"Are you saying we can't do anything before marriage?" the girl turned from a screaming whale into a hurt child with puppy dog eyes, looking at Changbin, and only him.

"Well, I'll be damned." I kept laughing, but what else do you expect me to do?

Changbin turned to my direction and with one swift move he pulled me up and placed me in front of him as a shield.

The girl blinked a few times in confusion, and so did I. "Not even after the wedding. Never! I'm saying you can't be with me."

"I can. Don't worry." she continued harassing the poor boy; and even had the audacity to purse her lips and try to get close to him.