𝟘𝟟

I sighed heavily, glancing at the clock. It was past midnight and the lovebirds fell asleep. How could they not, when they've been doing nothing else but wasting their energy, leading them to get tired and fall into deep slumber.

I started the project an hour ago, not wanting to do everything at the last moment.

I used a few of my sketches which I like to draw when I'm bored or when a sudden inspiration strikes me.

I've been so invested in this that I didn't even notice a person staring at me, until it plopped its ass next to me causing me to glance over in that direction and jump up after realizing.

"Why tf are you still awake?" I whispered to him.

Hyunjin, who was holding two cups of coffee, setting one of them in front of me, shrugged his shoulders and took a look at the screen.

"Looks good." he commented the papers which contained pictures and needed descriptions; at least a part of them since I only did one section.

"I think something's missing tho." I said, feeling like I forgot something that would make it just fabulous.

"Your materials are..all the same." he pointed out the sadly, very true fact. I sighed, yet again. "It the only material I actually felt in my hands. I don't know any other."

"This is due Wednesday right?" he asked and I nodded. "How many classes do you have tomorrow?" another question. I checked my class schedule "Four." before letting him know.

"That's around 12pm. Perfect."

"What's perfect?" I asked, slightly confused by the fact that he was counting the time when I was supposed to be done with classes. "Surprise. I'll pick you up after classes, don't forget."

As much as I wanted to find out what this was about, he wouldn't tell me a thing.

He keeps too many secrets; but I got tired of asking and returned my attention to the assignment.

He was just sipping his coffee, observing my moves, and not helping at all.

"Why didn't you punch that girl today? You looked angry." he started a conversation with a whole new topic.

"I wasn't angry, I was pissed." I kept my eyes glued on the laptop though. He chuckled at the answer I gave him, but still wanted to know more. "I don't know. I guess I felt sorry for her."

"Sorry? Even though you don't even know her?" he looked at me with his curious eyes, as his question made my eyes unfocus from the screen and think.

"I didn't know her name, yet I felt sorry for the pain she was going through. She..reminded me of someone."

"You could say she's a thunderstorm wrapped in beautiful flesh, looking to be felt and understood in a world that loves sunny days." I finished my thoughts, before snapping out of them.

Hyunjin kept looking at me, like he wanted to read my soul, while I took a sip of the coffee he brought me.

"What about Changbin though? Didn't he love her?" I asked, setting the cup down, and focusing on the project halfheartedly.

"You couldn't say that he really loved her, but she sort of attracted him by her cleverness."

"And she broke her own heart, holding onto him.." I said, correcting grammar mistakes that caught my vision.

"They looked like they had a special bond, almost like they were soulmates." he added, obviously knowing more about their relationship then me.

"A soulmate won't run away when things don't work out."

"Okay, enough of this." he took away the laptop, saved the work I did so far and closed it; the only source of light being the moon which shone right above us.

"But-" I wanted to get more work done, but he just didn't give me back my laptop. "It's late, let your eyes rest, you did more than you needed anyways."

"And what am I supposed to do now? Stare at the ceiling and admire the color of it?" I had insomnia, since I was a teenager so sleep was something I rarely had.

"Why do you evade conversations with people?"

"I'm talking to you now, aren't I?" I didn't know what he meant, and honestly I wasn't in the mood to explore anyone's thoughts right now.

"That's not what I meant. When we were all hanging out that night, you talked only when someone asked you something; other than that you were silent. Even in classes, if Soomi of Felix don't start something, you're just.. sitting there like a doll."

"That is the longest sentence you have ever said, since I met you." he actually had a nice voice, let's not even talk about his teeth and how beautiful his smile is.

He was perfect from head to toe. I kind of hate that God spent his time perfecting this man till the smallest detail. His dimples, his mole right under his eye, sparkle in his eyes, his hair that looked a little too healthy for a dyed hair, even his lips were perfect.

"There you go again, avoiding questions or topics you don't want to engage in." he said, a slight annoyed look passing over his eyes as he looked away.

"What's the point in conversing with people you're not that close with about something that seems personal?" I said more like a statement than a question.

"You hide your feeling because you're afraid that someone will think you're 'too much'." he said, and it did make me look at him, thinking if he could really be a first person to actually understand me.

But before I could've said anything, he continued. "But," he looked at me, his eyes kind of soft.

"You're not 'too much'. You're a loving person, and you deserve to be seen and heard, always." he flashed me a small smile.

"Tch," I got irritated by the continuation of his thoughts, because it looked a lot like sympathy, and I didn't need anyone to pity me.

.

🎶 ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵇᵉᵃᵗˢ ᶠᵃˢᵗ 🎶
.

"Never. Letting people know too much makes you weak." I said and honestly by the look he gave me I think he facepalmed himself internally.

.

🎶 ᶜᵒˡᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉˢ 🎶
.

"I don't believe in never." he said. "I don't believe in always." I countered.

"Well, opposites attract." he suddenly turned from 'ah this bitch' to some flirty attitude. 

.

🎶 ᴴᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ? 🎶
.

"Never." I raised an eyebrow.

"Always." he finished, smirking.

.
.

🎶 ᴴᵒʷ ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵃˡˡ? 🎶

🎶 ᴮᵘᵗ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ 🎶

🎶 ᴬˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ 🎶

🎶 ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ 🎶