𝟛𝟙

"This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it." Soomi stated. "Shut up. We've only been hiking for twenty minutes." I told her.

I was awaken by San telling me we've arrived, but got annoyed when the professors told us we are gonna take our suitcases and go up the hill so we could arrive to the resorts.

Unfortunately the bus wasn't able to go any further than the bottom of the hill, due to it being too snowy and slippery for the driver to risk our lives. It wasn't really that hard to go up, but in Soomi' case and her having two big suitcases, unlike the rest of us with one, she was dying.

"I'm not even gonna bother." Felix mumbled, passing right next to her and then being far ahead of her while she struggled. But eventually she came out alive, as we arrived closer to our destination.

 But eventually she came out alive, as we arrived closer to our destination

"This place actually looks nice." I said, taking in the beautiful view.

We had the whole part of the mountain for ourselves, for the next 10 days, and I loved that idea. No unfamiliar faces, no small children, although I like kids, they can become a big nuisance.

"Okay everyone," the professors stood in front of us, one of them clapping his hands to get our attention, while the female one speaks.

"The biggest house is a common household for boys and girls, which contains a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a room with all kinds of games and a storage."

"The rest of the houses are the places where you will keep your stuff and sleep. Each house has 3 rooms, which means three persons per house. Boys are on the right side of the road, the girls are on the left. There are lists of names on each door so when you spot yours, go inside and settle in." she said.

"After settling in, proceed toward the common house." the third professor spoke as we all headed in our own directions.

San said he already spotted his name while we were standing there so he'll wait for me in the common house while I find my room. After walking quite a few steps I finally found my way to the right house when Soomi started yelling my name, meaning we share the house.

To our luck (NOT) our third roommate is no one else but Yuna who came first there and already settled herself in one of the rooms.

"This place smells like a garbage can." I told Soomi, looking at the room Barbie was in. Soomi tried to suppress her laugh and headed to her own room, before letting it all out.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Hwang' place?" I asked her, putting my suitcase away.

"Aren't you supposed to be the hell out of my life?"

"Trust me, love, you don't even have the privileges of having me there. That place is kind of cheap, and I like expensive shit." I said, locking my room and putting the key' chain around my neck before walking out of the house and heading to the one where everyone else is.