𝟜𝟙

~A week before school ~

~ January 24th ~

.

"So, how do you guys like the zoo so far?" Chan had the audacity to ask such a question.

"Chan, this is not a zoo.. We're standing in the middle of a farm. Han and Felix want to make chickens fly, Changbin is petting a pig, Minho wants to know what grass underneath the snow tastes like, and the rest are flirting with sheep, including Soomi. Sorry to break it to ya, but you failed as a father today."

Chan had this crazy good idea of going to a zoo to take some cute pictures and see some new animals, but little did we know that he would bring us to a real, REAL farm.

I started walking around, looking out for them so they don't do something stupid, while humming a song.

'One taught me love. One taught me patience..' then my eyes set themselves on Changbin who took the scarecrow out of the ground and started dancing with it, because it was shorter than him.

"And one taught me that some grown ass men are fucking sTUPID CHANGBIN PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE HELP ME GOD-

After 20 exhausting minutes, I got them to gather around in one place, and with Chan' help we found a clear meadow perfect to hang out at.

The boys had their spare spacesuits in the trunks with them and put them on, while Soomi toosed me one of hers. 

Now they were all just laying down on random spots, tired of all the stupidity they've created. Felix took that chance and threw his head onto Soomi' lap, looking up at her. "SomSom, tell me I'm pretty."

She started to lovingly stroke his hair. "You're pretty," she said while smiling and making him smile.

"Pretty fucking annoying, that's what you are." she finished her sentence, her smile turning into a glare before she pushed him away.

"Oi mate, sorry but you just got rejected." Hyunjin started teasing him, so I punched him in the face with a glove.

He jumped up, offended. "How dare you! I'm adrift in a sea of bitterness. How can you, a little bug touch moa?" I looked at him, normal person looking at a crazy person. "A bloody drama queen is what you are."

His desire to reply with a comeback was ruined by a snowball which hit him directly into his forehead. Changbin quickly pretended as if nothing happened, when Hyunjin noticed him.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

After they had enough of fun, we gathered our stuff and returned to Felix' apartment and ate some dinner before gathering in the living room.

"Um.. About that conversation though." Jeongin started implying onto something. "What about it?" Soomi asked, leaning back into the soft sofa.

"She said she has a boyfriend." he finished. "She probably lied, to get him off her back." Changbin suggested.

They were implying to the situation that happened earlier, while we were on our way home. Before getting to the apartment, we went to the store.

And there a really cute guy, not gonna lie, asked for my sns or number but I said what I said.

"I didn't.." I gave an opposite reply from Changbin', standing at the dorway of the living room. They looked at me, question marks floating above their heads, except for the trio who knew.

"I do have a boyfriend."

"What do you mean, you have a boyfriend? Since when? WHY?" Jeongin and Han bombarded me with questions.

"Idiots, she's joking." Chan said, making them sigh in relief, but soon after, my look convinced them otherwise.

"Hold up. You're taken? Like taken taken?" he asked. "That's what I've already told you." I said, walking inside and sitting on the sofa, opposite of Hyunjin, who looked nervous and took a glass of water with shaky hands.

"To whom?!" 3rachas asked in sync and I just pointed at Hyunjin, who is currently choking on the water. "HWANG?"

"AGAIN?!" Jeongin let out a grumpy sigh and I just nodded my head, confirming their question. "Since when?"

"Uhhh," I started counting the days on my fingers trying to remember. "Two days after her leg injury." Hyunjin answered instead of me. "Yeah, what he said."

"Ya'll don't need to exagerate." he added. "He's saying that because he can't stand the current situation between us." I said.

"I can't stand it? Come on, tell me what is it that I can't stand." he answered sarcastically, denying what I said about him.

"I. Don't. Like. You." I replied, shooting him a small smile after. Hearing what I said made him start laughing really loud. "How can you not like me? I'm lovely."

Everyone just looked at him like he said the dumbest thing on Earth. "Soo.. You've been reunited to our beautiful Y/n, and yet you dared to flirt with Yuna in the bus, on our way back." Changbin said, crossing his arms.

"Oop-" Soomi let out a small shock gasp. "He..what?" Chan asked, looking at Changbin then at Hyunjin.

"You're becoming a widow in 2 minutes.." Soomi whispered to me. "BITCH GET YO' DIRTY ASS HERE!" he yelled at him, jumping from his seat in attempt to murder him, Minho trying to hold him off.

"A little.. help here.. darling?" Hyunjin called for help. "I'm on his side." I said pointing to the angry kangaroo.

"So... what's he like now?" Seungmin asked me, while those three argued. "He's cocky, controlling, too smooth for his own good and still has better hair than I do."

"Sounds like you like him." he made a conclusion. "Nah, he likes himself too much for that, trust me." I denied, again. "Riiiight."

Chan still wanted to murder him, so I stepped in anyways. "Channie, mister, calm down. He's still my boyfriend, no matter what he's done. So if anyone is going to beat his ass up, it's going to be me." I told him, sending him a wink and a smile.

He continued to glare at him even though he calmed down his desire for murder.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

"Guys, please stop running around. It's 12am, and we're all tired." Soomi tried to stop Felix, who stole Han' plushie and ran away, and Han who was running after him.

"Only if we play a game!!" Felix wanted to make some conditions in order to stop. "Which one?" I asked. "Hmm," he started thinking. "truth or dare!"

"I'm not doing that shit anymore!" I told him. "Then I'm not stopping and Han is definitely NOT getting his plushie back."

"Ugh, fine we'll play, just stop running. You're making my head spin." Minho agreed, and Felix stopped running, throwing the plushie back to Han, who put it under his hoodie in order to protect it.