𝟛𝟚

"I'm out." I said the moment she suggested it. "Yah! Don't be a party pooper!" Han whined. "I ain't gonna drink, y'all know that."

"Look, we have a few games," Soomi said. "Truth or dare, if you answer every question or do every dare you don't drink," she started explaining.

"Never have I ever is a game when you kind of have to drink if you have done it or said it, you know?"

"Also there is a like, how's it called again?" she looked at Felix. "Silence something." he was also confused.

"Anyways something like silent phone, except a person whispers a question to someone, and that someone has to say the name of the person out loud," I only looked at her in confusion. She was bad at explaining.

"Example," Felix took over. "I whisper to Soomi a question like, 'Who makes you roll your eyes out of everyone present here?' and she has to say the name of the person out loud." he said.

"And if someone wants to know what the question was, he or she has to drink and come to me so I could whisper to them."

"You came prepared." I said, honestly shocked by their organization. They nodded their heads and then started voting for which game they wanted to do.

Unfortunately for me, they couldn't decide and instead of fighting decided to play all of them, since we could stay up late.

Since we were already sitting in a circle, Soomi placed a bottle on the table and spun it. First game was truth or dare, so at least I hope I don't have to drink there, because my alcohol tolerance was below low.

The bottle landed on Yeosang, who straight up drank a sip of his drink so she couldn't ask him anything. He would let anyone BUT Soomi ask him either a truth or give him a dare. His trust issues towards her were big.

"Coward." she pouted, as he spins the bottle, it landed on Chan who chose dare. "Tell two truths and a lie." he told him. Chan cleared his throat beforehand.

"I'm Australian," he started. Everyone knew that was true, leaving one more truth and a lie.

"I want to punch the shit out of Minho." he said. "That's a lie and you know it!" Han shouted, and somehow I also believed that was a lie.

"I've barged into the bathroom once, not knowing Hyunjin was in the shower and well.. saw everything."

I accidently spit out my drink all over San' sweatpants. "Is that true?" Soomi looked at Hyunjin and he revealed it was, indeed true.

But due to my and San' shock of me spitting water on him, we just started laughing. "Damn it Y/n, clean this shit up."

"I ain't touching that part of you, I swear to God I won't." I said, still laughing. "It's just water anyways." I added.

"But it was in your mouth!" he pointed it out. "We share the same food, you literally take pancakes out of my mouth you brat!"

"Moving on!!" Soomi stopped our bickering as they were all staring at us.

Chan spun the bottle and that game went on and on, making some of them dance on the table, eat snow, strip their shoes and place their feet on the freezing ground, scream something embarrassing, reveal some details and stuff.

When they got sick of it, the second game started. Never have I have.

"Never have I ever pulled a door that said push." Han said, drinking soon after, followed by Mingi, Wooyoung, Soomi and Changbin who also drank out of their glasses.