𝟚𝟜

~Sometime at the end of November ~

.

Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is time for home.

And my home is with them. My friends.

"Who wants some hot cocoa?" Felix asked-yelled from the kitchen, soon getting reply-yells back from everyone. With a small help of Seungmin, he brought two trays full of cups with cocoa and some delicious cookies of his.

"I can't wait till summer comes back!" Soomi whined, curling up even closer to her boyfriend now that he's back in the same room as the rest of us.

"Shush, winter is beautiful." Felix shushed her, enjoying this weather the most, since he grew up in Australia and hasn't really seen snow that much even after moving to Seoul.

We all wrapped our blankets around us, while watching some random movie they put on, eating the cookies and drinking the hot liquid which also kept our hands warm.

"Tomorrow is the start of December, which means the trip is almost here~" Soomi said, excitedly.

"I'm kind of looking forward to it." I admitted, considering how I never went on any kinds of trips, school or family ones, so it's a new experience for me.

We already made all the plans, like the stuff we need to bring, the games, snacks and drinks which we'll sneak in and the boys were whining about who's going to be in which room since the girls and boys have to be apart. They 'needed' their girls.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" she said and then we all brought our attention back to the movie.

Yet again, we had a sleepover and fell asleep in the living room, making it a little warmer than it would be if we split apart. When morning came we were on our way to the academy, feeling a little bit nervous since it was the gracious exam day.

"If I mess something up, I might as well pray and through the window fiuuuuuuuu" I explained and demonstrated the way I would jump through the window, as we walked into the academy' lobby.

"You'll do just fine!" they still encouraged me. I disliked exams, but Korean ones in particular since some of them were written in Hangul, Korean alphabet and I still have trouble reading and writing it.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.

Mine started the moment my eyes met the chocolate ones. The eyes I wanted to see for so long, which I once loved, and maybe still do. He was back, standing just a few meters away from me.

Love someone with all your heart, but never forget you're someone too. And out of love for myself, and all the times I repeated the same words in my head over again,

"When he comes back don't you dare forget how you broke when he left."

I gave him a blank expression, before walking away towards the classroom I had to be in.

"Is everything okay between you and Hwang?" Soomi asked once we took our seats. "Not relevant. Good luck on your exam." I said, preparing a pen and a sheet of blank paper in case I needed one.

Due to the professors arrival, she dropped the topic and peacefully settled in her seat.

"Okay kiddos, I will pass you your exam sheets," he started walking around, giving everyone the papers. "Until I say you can, don't turn them around."