𝟜𝟛

Since it was already 3am, the boys decided to go to their rooms and get some sleep before they passed out on the floor.

I said I'll stay a little longer since I'm not sleepy at all, and Seungmin had the best idea ever; to leave Hyunjin here with me.

We were sitting at least 2 meters away from each other in complete silence. "So.. you were jealous?" I broke the silence with, asking a very funny question with a smile.

"Okay, first of all I don't get jealous. Second of all we're together so that's all that it matters. And third of all why in the world did you tell them we're back, they talk a lot?"

"I had my reasons." I said, all of his words being kind of funny to me, because he was overreacting and talking really fast. But my answer wasn't really satisfying to him, so he stood up and walked out, mumbling something all the way.

Half an hour later I was headed upstairs as well, just to lay on bed and maybe get a little sleep later.

Because they found out about us they put us in the same room, but fortunately the one with two separate beds just in case. When I walked in, he was already asleep.

I was laying under the covers for what seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes. Slowly sleep did overtake and close my tired eyelids, only to open them maybe an hour later because a storm started, thunder sounds appearing every few minutes.

My mind went blank, as I jumped up from the bed. The same memory repeating itself, again and those images flashing in front of my eyes.

.
|

I found myself running through the hospital hall, my father tailing right after me. "Y/n, for the love of God, please stop." he was shouting, but in vain.

I was determined to see what was going on. "Riki? Riki, where are you, Riki?" I yelled, calling for the person who was taken away from me and brought here.

"Riki!? Riki, wait for me, I'll find you!" I kept yelling and searching for him. "Riki.. Riki, where are you? Riki, I miss your scent, where are you!? Riki!!"

I stopped the moment my father' arms wrapped around my body. "Sweetheart you need to stop. It's been 9 years." And that's where everything went black, leaving only that man' voice..

..

"Run, little girl and remember you couldn't save him."

"Run, little girl, but always keep in mind it was because of you."

"Because of you.."

..

"No, no..." I mumbled, on my way out, into the hall. The entire hall was spinning, and seemed like there was no end to it.

I ran, ran and kept running, the same illusions appearing in front of me. I wanted to support myself on the wall but I failed. His voice was beating through my head, making me fall on my knees, in the middle of the hallway.

.

"Because of you! YOU BETRAYED HIM

.

.

"You betrayed me?" my head snapped towards the familiar voice I wanted to hear in years. I tried to take a few steps towards him, but he just stepped back.

"Did you really betray me?" he asked, but all I did was shake my head. "My Y/nnie.. Why?" he wanted to walk away.

"Don't go.. Riki, please-" I begged but he just vanished, before I could've even said a proper apology.

.

.

"NO!" my scream was echoing through the hallway.

Doors opened, and the boys were coming out of their rooms, startled and confused. "Y/n!" Felix and Chan tried to help me, but the moment they touched me I screamed again, because the illusions made them look just like the other man, the bad one.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled.

Han called for Soomi, banging on her door until she opened. She probably realized what was happening,

"Don't listen to him." as she covered my ears and made me repeat the same words she was saying.

..

~ Soomi' POV ~

..

"I'm covering my ears like a kid.. when your words mean nothing, I go la la la... I'm turning up..the volume when you speak; cause if my heart can't stop it, I'll find a way to block it.."

I removed my hands from her ears, one of her own reaching towards the wall. She stood up, leaning against it and then turned towards us.

"Are you okay?" Han asked, being on the verge of tears.

She nodded and tried to smile, but before she managed to do that, she simply just lost her balance, Hyunjin catching her just in time.

"She's unconscious." he said, picking her up in bridal style and placing her back on her bed, while I asked Jeongin to bring a wet towel.

I placed the towel onto her forehead, sitting next to her. "What happened to her?" Seungmin asked.

"She's scared of the thunder." I simply answered, without any further explanation.

"Who is he? And why was he in her head? What are you not telling us?" Hyunjin kept asking questions. I sighed and stood up from her bed, walking towards the door.

"Let's talk downstairs, let her rest. If someone needs coffee, let me know, because I don't think any of us are going to sleep anymore."

They all sat on the sofas, some of them holding cups of coffees that I made for them. "Has she ever spoken to you about her brother?" I asked Hyunjin, who was sitting in the armchair.

"No, I never knew she had any siblings at all. And she never mentioned having one, either." he said, thinking it through.

"She had a brother. An older brother." I said. "What do you mean had?" Chan asked.

"He was killed. Right in front of her eyes.