𝟛𝟘

"Seungmin, I swear if I sit in this car any longer, my spine is going to cave in." Soomi whined glaring at the poor Seungmin who was driving the three of us, acting like a small spoiled child. "I'm pretty sure that's not how that works." he told her.

It's the trip day of course, and because of someone' whole lot of luggage, we are going to be late. And like that wasn't enough, the traffic was really slow and the streets were packed with cars. "But, they'll leave without us!" she kept going.

"And who' fault is that?" I asked, sitting in the passenger seat. "Well, unlike you, miss sweatpants, I need to look fab." she spat back.

"This ain't a fashion show, and besides why are you dressing up when Felix already saw all of your sides?"

Peeking through the review mirror to see if my remark made any reactions, I only saw the lost Felix who was probably still not awake considering how he looked like a mess.

Soomi on the other hand just huffed in response, not wanting to continue this conversation and neither did I to be honest. It is pointless to argue with her, when she is more stubborn than a kid who won't eat vegetables.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

"We're here." Seungmin exclaimed, parking the car. "Finally!" she yelled, rushing out of the car and getting her suitcases, heading towards the bus soon after. I really don't know how she has that much energy at 7 in the morning.

I tugged onto the handle of my own suitcase, its wheels sliding over the snowy parking lot of the academy.

"Noona!" a voice called out making me look in the direction of the person who said it, finding Jeongin, Han and our newest Ken and Barbie standing in a group.

Completely ignoring the fact that Hyunjin was there, I walked over to them with a smile, getting greeted by my babies Jeongin and Hannie. Possibly the cutest persons I hang out with, not forgetting San and the rest of them, Minho being the only one who scares the shit outta me.

"We meet again." Yuna stated, giving me some kind of smile I can't even describe, and extending her free hand. My eyes trailed at her other hand in Hyunjin' making me smirk in 'I can't believe this' way.

"As far as I remember I never responded to your introduction the last time, so what gives you the idea I would do it now?"

"You never know who your roommates are going to be." she said, withdrawing her hand awkwardly.

"Sorry I'm not reacting to this news with appropriate excitement, I'm really hungry." I flashed a fake smile, feeling her glare on me as my eyes meet Jeongin'.

Honestly, he knew shit would go down, why would he stand with them. But, not that I even care if I make her my enemy, she's not even worth of my attention, less to be a problem of mine.

"YO, Y/L/N!! GET YO' ASS HERE ALREADY!" a very familiar voice shouted, making us all look in his direction.

"C'mon baby, I'm still sleepy, and me falling asleep on your shoulder while you play with my hair is all I need right now

"C'mon baby, I'm still sleepy, and me falling asleep on your shoulder while you play with my hair is all I need right now." he smirks and send me a quick wink, trying to bail me out of this situation.

He heard everything, this boy, he has a supernatural hearing istg. I turn back to the four people I stood with, especially towards the charming two.

"If you'll excuse me, my presence is needed elsewhere, where I'll gladly go so I don't have to be in the presence of no-talent ass clowns." I said, addressing the couple, and turning on my heals to hand over my suitcase to the people who were putting them into the bus.

But before I entered the bus, I overheard a certain part of a conversation between Hyunjin and Jeongin who were standing aside for a bit, excluding Yuna, and Han who decided to join Chan soon after.

"Can't you see that she's changed? And not for the better, I'm afraid." Ken said, making Jeongin scoff in annoyance.

"No, no I can't see it. Do you know why? Because I've been here with her this whole time. You left. Of course you think she's different now that you're back, but really it's you who's changed." the youngest hissed at him.

 I looked back, one more time. "As for the roommate thing," I looked at Yuna. "You two can share a room, so you could fuck each other in peace." I said and boarded the bus.

"That sounded kind of harsh, but at the same time hot. Nice job." San complimented me as I settled in the seat, next to the window, making him sit in the one next to me.

"You haven't changed at all." he said, throwing his backpack onto my lap. "I ain't your shelf bro."

"Look inside you idiot." he said, unzipping the bag and revealing dozens of snacks, drinks and a few sandwiches.

"You like to eat during a trip so I came prepared." he said, feeling so proud of himself. As a thank you I gently ruffle his hair, as the couple entered the bus and sat in the seats opposite of ours, in the other row.

Soomi was kicked away by Felix who settled in with Han and they immediately fell asleep in their seats, right in front of us.

She let them be and decided to spend her trip time with Jeongin, so Seungmin would not get killed by him for some reason. Changbin and Chan were somewhere far in the back, together with Minho, as we all were in the middle. The bus was long, trust me.

The trip was gonna last around five hours, so I ate a sandwich, some chocolate bars, stole one airpod from San' ear and casually just fell asleep on his shoulder, as I too didn't get enough sleep.

I felt his head falling on top of mine and that was how we spent the rest of the ride I suppose.