𝟝𝟚

Our lives are one big puzzle. We don't know how many pieces we've got. There are people that fit in quite nicely, and people who try but do not.

We're constantly adding more pieces, all the memories of things we've been through. We add laughter and tears and adventure, and the lessons we've learnt to be true.

Everyone has their own puzzle. There will be ones where you don't fit. Don't you ever dare make your piece smaller, just so you can live there for a bit.

If you keep cuttig off all your edges, one day you won't recognize what you see. And you'll forget the person you once were, before the world told you who you should be.

Make the most of each piece in your puzzle. It'll be a grand masterpiece when it's dine, so you won't have to look back when it's over, and realize you've left out the sun.

.

~ A few days later ~

.

I keep looking over at my phone, which is right in front of me, on the table. It has been ringing for the past 5 days, and not once have I picked up those calls. I just watched them ring and then the screen turns black.

I focused more on school, since it's almost the grand end of the second year. I had to study harder now, to be able to pass the final exams before my exchange program is over.

I had a little bit more than 2 months till summer break, so it gave me enough time to focus on the upcoming projects, lessons, homeworks and other school related stuff.

"Just how long are you going to keep staring at that music box?" Minho asked, visibly annoyed by the constant calls I've been receiving.

"For as long as it needs, for him to realize it's time to give up." I continued making the presentation on my laptop. "Just pick up the damn phone and tell him to fuck off."

"I don't want to." I said, not sparing any glances towards the phone now. "Do you still have feelings for that douchebag?" Soomi asked, agreeing with Minho.

"I don't know." I said. "Well what are going to do about it, what di you want?" he asked me and I just shrugged saying "I don't know what I want."

"Y/n," Soomi called out my name but I just ignored her. Eventually they both had enough, Minho snatched my phone and picked up, snapping on Hyunjin and walking out of the living room.

While Soomi closed my laptop and looked me straight into my eyes. "Do you love him? Even after all of this?" she asked and I sighed, avoiding the eye contact. "No. I, I don't know Soomi, I'm lost, I-"

"Honey he left you." she said, not allowing me to finish my sentence. "It's as simple as that, he left you. Because if he cared enough, he would've never put himself in a position to hurt you or lose you. So don't keep saying that 'I'm lost' or 'I don't know what I want' bullshit! He doesn't care enough, but that doesn't mean that there aren't hundreds of others that don't. You deserve better, you deserve the same exact love that you want to give, and maybe even more. You have the rest of your life to fall in love, you don't need him."

"You talk a lot." I said, as she finished the long ass speech. But instead of laughing she just glared at me in return.

At that moment Minho walked back into the room, tossing my phone onto the table and sitting back where he was sitting before. "What happened?" Chan asked him.