𝟜𝟟

~ Sometime at the end of February ~

.

"PUT THE SHITS DOWN, YOU ANNOYING ASS GIRAFFE!" Minho yelled at Hyunjin, who was running around with cat food in his hands.

"LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'M CALLING CHAN!" Hyunjin yelled back at him. "THIS IS MY HOUSE YOU BLOND MOP!"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU RIGHT NOW!" Chan yelled from another room, soon appearing on the doorway. Hyunjin immediately toosed the bag to Minho and sat down next to me.

At the time, the air kind of started getting funky. "Is something burning?" I asked. "Oh sorry, it's just my burning love for you." Hyunjin said and I simply cringed.

"Or, you know, maybe it's the kitchen that Jisung set on fire just now." Changbin said, not looking up from his phone. "Yeah yeah that too- WAIT WHAT?!" Minho jumped up and sprinted into his kitchen.

Poor boy had his own apartment turned into ruins in just a couple of hours this morning. It was Saturday, so no school thankfully.

They decided to go to his place for a change and now Minho is regretting everything.

"Hey, what does thot mean?" Hyunjin asked, making me kind of flinch. Before I could say anything, Soomi cast me a glance and a wink.

"A thoughtful person." she told him, a clearly FAKE meaning and I'm kind of interesting in how this is gonna turn out to go.

"Yo, yo, yo!" Han ran from the kitchen, and straight at Changbin, who thought he wanted to punch him. "Bro, which beanie should I wear?" but he just asked him for a fashion advice.

Changbin looked at the two beanies in the boys hands before scratching his neck. "...they look the same? They're both black."

"EXCUSE ME?" Han snapped at him, making Changbin flinch and look at him still clueless. "What?"

"HOW DARE YOU, THESE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT BEANIES, THIS ONE HAS A CROSS STITCHING PATTERN AND THIS ONE IS VERTICAL, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" Han said and walked away.

"Is he going through puberty or somethin'?" Changbin asked, not really sure if the question was addressed to himself or any of us, but it still made us laugh.

"OH MOTHERFUCKER NO YOU DID NOT-" Jeongin suddenly yelled, playing some game on Minho' PS4, and probably got killed.

"WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT!?" Chan asked, looking around before pausing. "Oh wait," he said, and pointed at himself proudly. "It was me."

I took off one of my slippers and made my way towards him. "So it was you." he jumped up and ran away, but his head still got punched by the flying slipper.

I sat back onto my chair and scrolled through my phone, while Chan slowly entered the room again.

"Yaa, you nasty brat, stop slurping that coffee! Drink like a normal person!" Changbin yelled at Han who also joined us, and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Yo! I ain't your punching bag man! And besides, the coffee tastes waaayyyyyy better this way." Han, who got offended replied.

"At least Y/n here drinks her coffee normally." Changbin said ruffling my hair. "Hey! If you repeat that action, you're going to wake up tomorrow completely bald!" I scoffed, slapping his hand away.