𝟛𝟞

The girl I came with was long gone. Yelling was also useless considering that the resort is nowhere near and no one lived in these parts.

Honestly, lesson of the day: Never fucking forget your phone!

I tried to open the trap with my hands, but it only dig deeper into my skin, the more I tried to open it. I had to give up since I still wanted to have my ankle attached to my leg. I fell down on the snow, keeping myself warm by trying to curl up tighter to my own self.

"God, I know I've done a lot of bad things," I started praying. "Okay, not really, but please send someone, anyone." because of the coldness the snow brought, it didn't hurt so much and the bleeding wasn't severe, so at least that's nice.

Nice? None of this is nice. I'm going to die. Bye Earth, hello Hell, see y'all.

~ Soomi' POV ~

.

"Words ending in '-ie' are so cute! Like cutie, sweetie, cookie-" Wooyoung started ranting, "Die." but Yeosang' remark certainly made him shut up, at least for a while.

"Soomi!" he called out my name. "Trick question. What goes up and never comes down?" he asked me.

Looking him dead in the eyes, I said, "The amount of stress you bring to this group." I returned my attention to Han who has finished his cooking in the kitchen and brought some of it into the living room, where we were sitting.

"As much as I love you , I must say this is disgusting." I commented, putting down the half eaten rice cake.

"I thought you were my friend." Han said, acting all sad. "I am. But it is my duty, as a friend, to tell you that you suck at this."

"CHAN, SOOMI IS BULLYING ME!" he called for backup. If only then I knew the trouble I was going to get in, I would've stopped him. He went into the kitchen and so did I.

"She, said my cooking sucks..." he complained to Chan, pretending to cry. And Minho, had to give him a cookie to shut him up.

"You!" Chan said looking at me. "Um, who's you? I'm me, hehe..." I said, scratching the side of my neck.

"Come here." he said. "Why?" I asked. "Just come here."

"No, you're going to hit me." I refused. "DAMN, RIGHT I WILL!"

I immediately ran out of the kitchen, trying to save my life. "Come back here coward!" he went after me with his ladle.

"I object! I'm innocent!" I yelled along the way. "I'll still spank the sparkle out of you!"

He sat me back down on the couch after we ran a small marathon. We kept glaring at each other for a few more minutes, starting to laugh after as if something hilarious happened. When we finally stopped and got back the air we just lost we joined the boys and their conversation about breakfast.

"I'm just going to pour some milk and cereal in it." someone said, making our heads pop up towards them.

"NO! Pouring milk BEFORE you put the cereal in is divorce worthy." I said, while Felix nodded to support me.

"Wait really? WHERE'S THE BOWL!?" Minho wanted to run to the kitchen, but his girl' slipper, who met the back of his head, stopped him and he returned to his seat.

"Just like wetting your toothbrush BEFORE you put the toothpaste on." Felix said. "Wow excuse you, maybe I wanna soften the bristles first." Minho started acting offended.