𝟙𝟡

~ 18th  September ~

.

"Ugh, finally that's over too." Soomi stretched herself, as we walked further away from the classroom we were in a few moments ago.

"Well, we have to go now. See ya later baby." she walked away with Felix, towards their next class, which I didn't have currently.

I looked down at my phone, who kept getting missing calls from the people I least wanted to communicate with.

They kept pressing me to go back to the house, I was so mercilessly kicked out from. It hurts me to see how my parents only care for me now, when I'm this far away; but did nothing when I was literally half an hour walk from them.

Eventually I realized that no matter how good you are to people, it won't make them good to you. Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in changing others.

But, life changes. You lose love. You lose your loved ones. You lose pieces of yourself that you never imagined would be gone.

And then, without you even realizing it, these pieces come back. New love enters. Better people come along. And a stronger, wiser you is staring back in the mirror.

In order for Soomi, the boys and Hyunjin to enter my life, I had to lose Sunwoo and my parents, whom I can't even call that anymore.

As I kept walking down the hall of the academy, and thinking about all of this, I didn't hear the running steps behind me until someone slipped their hands around my waist, picking me up, spinning me around and then setting me back down with the back of my head against his chest and his chin resting on my head.

By the strong scent of a strong male cologne, familiar to my nose I figured that the person who was hugging me is none other than my boyfriend.

Before I could've asked what's got him in such a good mood today, he whispered, "I just realized that I'm in love with you, and it feels fantastic."

I smiled, feeling like I was finally whole, like all of my wounds healed up the moment he appeared. He was like the sun, always having a shining glow around him, and I think his light and my dark could make a lovely lunar eclipse.

But on the other hand, I also knew it was both a blessing and a curse; To feel everything so very deeply.

Then, at that very moment, I remembered Chan's words he spoke the other day. "You are brave for giving love a second chance even after it caused you so much pain the first time." he was wise, and every word of his sunk into my mind like water, not leaving once it got there.

They found out about us, unfortunately, the night when they all got drunk. I fell asleep besides him, and they found us in the morning, so we had no other choice but to tell them the truth. Maybe it was better that way, cause now we don't have to hide and sneak away when they're not looking.

I hope my hands feel like all the places that he'd called 'home'; familiar and worth returning to.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

"Let's start a band." Han proposed, as we were all sitting inside the academy's café, where we usually go, in between classes.

"That's.. not a bad idea to be honest." Changbin agreed with the boy, who was eating his second cheesecake by now.

"We'll need a name for that." Jeongin said, and they all started thinking about a random name.

"What about Seoul Hotties." Minho said, and I was trying realllyyyyy hard not to laugh at how cringe that was.

"Yah, I'm being serious here." he said, after they gave him some annoyed looks.

"You should go with something containing a word Kids, since you practically act like one." I commented, shuffling through some papers I printed for the next class.

"Hot kids?" Minho started again.

"The Kids."

"Diamond Kids."

"Happy Kids."

"Ahhh, stop, I can't even hear myself losing the will to live. All of those are awful." I say, as they kept saying some random ass names, which made no absolute sense.

"Then you make one, miss Y/l/n." Hyunjin said, siding with his friends.

"Give me one random letter, first that comes to your mind and I'll do it." I said, as Soomi paid a little attention to us, by glancing from her laptop screen.

"S." she said, as the first letter of her name, and considering how I said any letter they let it be S.

I started thinking, many words popping into my head. Super, Sexy, Spooky, Sassy, Stray, Sapid, Savage, etc. After putting them all together with the words Kids, I found the perfect one.

"Stray Kids." I said. They also thought about it for a moment.

"It's actually the best one." Seungmin said, as they nodded their heads and picked up their coffees. "To Stray Kids." Chan gave a toast.

"To Stray Kids." and so did the others.

Unfortunately, as the school had no music sections or classes, they were bound to promise each other that this band will come to life once they're out of this scanty academy.

I looked forward to seeing that happen, either live or through the screen, didn't matter. Soomi and I support them, and will continue supporting them in this, because they had the raw talent for it to come true.

"Oh shi- We're gonna be late!" Soomi panicked, picking up her stuff, together with all of us and heading to the next class.

Since she ran to it, it was probably Pattern Drafting, taught by Mrs. Choi, one of the strictest female teachers, also one of the oldest ones too, around 55 years old I think.

That was also one of the classes I didn't take, so I had to separate my ways with them, heading together with Han and Jeongin to our mutual class, Fashion Art.

"Everybody to their seats." a male teacher said, entering the classroom and setting him stuff on the desk.

"We have no time to waste, so let's start." he started the lesson, explaining all about the art that is used in fashion.

The specific colors, together with materials used for them, and drawing techniques that are used for different kinds of sketches.

Even though he seemed totally uninterested in this, he explained everything in the way everyone could understand him easily.

The class ended pretty fast, as we all had taken notes of what he was telling us about. We met up with our friends again and head out, finishing all of our classes for today.

We decided to eat out together, before everyone went to their homes. They took me to a newly opened sandwich store, choosing one or more sandwiches for themselves, paying for them and taking a small walk through the park that was near that store.