𝟙𝟙

~ Hyunjin's POV ~

.

'Fuck I overslept' I hurried towards the academy, trying to get there in time. Never have I ever done that before; not until she came.

Now I wanted to be on time, to look at her all I want, to talk to her, see her laugh and hear her voice. I felt something towards her, something I couldn't describe with words.

"..I think her name was Y/n." a voice spoke, while I passed a group of people, on my way towards the stairs that led to the entrance.

At first I thought I misheard, "Oh that's Y/n Y/l/n.. Soomi's friend." but a girl' sentence proved me wrong.

I glanced towards them, recognizing only a few people which I often saw chatting with Soomi in the hallways. They were all second year, judging by their jackets.

Academy gives everyone jackets, every year, with its logo on the back, but the difference is that under the logo you would also have your year; from 1 to 4.

I stood there for a minute or two, in case they said anything else regarding Y/n. And I'm sure as heck happy I did that.

"I heard she's single. Are you going to try something bro?" the third voice spoke, probably addressing the one that caught my ears.

"I mean why not? She would be a nice game, for a while. She looks like an easy target anyways." he said. I could feel the smirk on his disgusting face.

-

"Well butter my buns and call me betty crocker." I said, walking down the few stairs I climbed, with a, we can say 'I can't believe this guy' smile, catching their attention.

"Oh hey Hwang, sup?"

"Nothin' much, just wanting to check if your ass was jealous by the amount of bullshit coming out of your mouth." I looked directly at him, stepping closer and closer to the group.

"Say that again?"

"You heard me."

"Boy, get your hair outta my face!" he complained as I stood too close to him, so the wind slapped him with my hair.

"At least my hair is better than yours." I chuckled before turning around to just leave while I'm still in a good mood.

"And fyi," I looked back. "Y/n would never be interested in a cunt like you."

"What was that?"

"You're letting that slide?"

"So not cool, bro."

His friends kept criticizing him for not answering me back, the rest of their critics disappearing from my ear shot as I walk into the academy' lobby.

"Running away so soon, Hwang?" his annoying voice echoed through the empty hall, as he entered it together with his followers.

"Oh, you're still alive." I said with a pinch of sarcasm. "Don't sound so disappointed, I might think you don't like me."

"Oh but how could I not like you. You always bring me so much joy—as soon as you leave the room."

His cute little smirk dissolving away, a glare replacing it with an opened mouth which wanted to say something, but considering what a brainless person he is, had nothing smart to say back.

Yet again I turned on my heels to finally get to class, which already started since the halls were all empty.

"Y/n is in your class right? Care to show us which way to go?" he dared to put his arm around my shoulder, returning that disgusting perverted smirk on his already ugly face, making it even uglier.