𝟜𝟘

Soomi groaned and I stood up, opening the door with my eyes closed, because of the light that hit me.

"Who? Why?" I said, half asleep, leaning on the doorway. Soomi walked over soon after me.

"What do you want?" she asked the ones standing outside. "Can we stay in your room, please?" the voice, who turned out to be Felix', asked. "Why?" I answered with a question, opening my eyes finally.

"Han played with an Ouija Board and cursed ours." he said. "And he doesn't know how to banish spirits so he kee-" Hyunjin added, being interrupted by Han's shouting.

We tilted our heads to see the inside of the room opposite of ours, only to see Han throwing salt all around the room and yelling "DOES OUR ROOM LOOK LIKE A HOTEL TO YOU?!" at the top of his lungs.

We pushed the door open and let them in, Han ran out of their room, closed the door, ran into ours and quickly closed those doors too.

"You really think this is a smart idea?" I asked Soomi. "Nope." she said, shaking his head. "Good. I'd be concerned if you did."

"We're all going to die tonight!" Han started panicking. "If that sort of optimism doesn't get a man up in the morning, I don't know what does." Hyunjin said.

"Wait, you're scared?" he asked him afterwards. "No. I have this terrified look on my face 'cause I'm having so. Much. Fun." Han answered sarcastically.

"I don't care if you are panicking or dying, just do it quietly." Soomi warned, already being under the covers, only her head popping out.

Felix who was sitting in a weirdly positioned yoga pose got up, taking the pillow off my bed and jumping onto Soomi' bed, fighting her with it.

"Do. You. Have. A. Death. Wish?!" she yelled at him through her teeth, trying to get him off of her.

"How do you have so much energy rn?" I asked him, when Soomi finally pushed him off the bed. I wanted to lay onto my own bed as well, but I found Han under the covers.

"Yo, that's my bed." I tried to uncover him, but couldn't. "Sleep on the floor tonight." he said.

"All three of you," Soomi started to speak in her harsh tone, looking at Felix, Hyunjin and me "Sleep on the floor." she finished.

"And you! I'm not getting into any stupid arguments with you." she said pointing only at Felix.

"Earth isn't a planet." he said, making all of us look at him. "How the fuck is Earth not a pla-" she stopped when she realized his game, him bursting out laughing, and later getting hit by a slipper that Soomi picked up off the floor.

Unfortunately I got stuck sleeping between Hyunjin and Felix on the floor. It would be okay if we could fall asleep at all. Instead, we have been tortured by Han' questions, who were breaking our sleeps.

"Hey," he started again "Hey Y/n? Are you awake?" he continued "It's important. Like, very important."

"What do you wantt?" I asked, annoyed by his constant calls for me. "...if... two vegetarians argue.. is it still considered beef?" he asked. "IT'S FUCKING 4AM!" the rest of us shouted in sync.

"But-" he wanted to continue but "I'm gonna kill this kid." Hyunjin' remark made him stop, finally.

We tried falling asleep again but some sound from outside the door was heard by Han and he got a great idea, and that's to start panicking again.