𝟛𝟝

"Man, just how much did you drink last night?" Soomi asked me, while we were on our way to the cafeteria.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know. But that shit of yours is strong, I can't rememeber anything from last night." I said, pulling the hood of my hoodie onto my head.

"You drank the whole freaking bottle, that's why." Wooyoung popped up from behind us. "Of what?" Soomi asked. "That vodka you keep stashed in your room."

"You drank the whole bottle!? Do you have a death wish? You're lucky you woke up this morning." she scolded me.

"Can y'all not be so god damn loud? I'm trying to remember what happened last night."

"What happened was that you started drinking at the party and San took you back to your room, only to find you with an almost empty bottle of vodka 15 minutes later." he explained.

"I drank at the party?" I asked, obviously confused. "Don't even bother remembering it. Breakfast is waiting for us."

I remember talking to Hyunjin. Why do I remember talking to Hyunjin? Could it be a dream? That's the only way I could've seen him that close, so I must've really been drunk to dream about him.

As we walked into the cafeteria, the tense feeling that lingered in the air was almost becoming visible.

"Did we schedule a staring contest?" Soomi whispered to Wooyoung as we watched the two males glaring at each other, none of them wanting to break the eye contact.

"This feels kind of awkward." he said to her. What is up with these two? Wanting to kill each other at 8 in the morning?

"Would you cut it out?" I said, walking over to San. "I am not willing to pick up anyone' broken bones off the floor."

"Nor will I let you touch his filthy bones." San said, as I sat beside him and his gaze then focusing on me, instead on the Ken over there.