𝟜𝟝

~ Back to school ~

.

"Good morning beau-" Hyunjin entered my room right as I woke up. "MEDUSAHOLYSHIT-" but seeing the state of my bedhead he jumped back into the hallway.

"Go away!" I said, throwing a pillow at him and getting back under the covers.

But soon enough I'm forced to get up and get ready for another 4 months of hell.

I sat between Chan and Minho at the table, while the rest of them were practically running all over the apartment and yelling along the way.

"How do ya'll manage to do this every morning, geez?" I asked the unbothered dads, Chan passing me his cup of coffee.

"It's hard being the eldest sometimes, but I love them all and that's all that it matters-" he started explaining, but Changbin' voice interrupted him.

"Chan-ah! Me, Han and Hyunjin tried making ramen in the coffee pot and we broke everything!" he yelled from the kitchen.

Chan closed his mouth, and inhaled deeply before making his way towards the kitchen to help the poor boys.

On the other side Soomi delivered a new cup of coffee to Minho. "Here, a nice hot cup of coffee." she said, settling it in front of him.

"Hmm, it's pretty cold." Minho said, taking the cup into his hand. "A nice cup of coffee." Soomi corrected himself.

"It tastes pretty bad." he said, as he took a sip of it. "Cup of coffee." Soomi was getting annoyed.

"I don't even think it's coffee-" Minho said, shaking the cup sideways. "Cup." Soomi interrupted him before stomping away.

Minho was just messing with her but she still got mad. The breakfast was finally ready, made by Mr. Bang Chan because the rest of them almost ruined the kitchen.

They all sat down and started munching on their food. "Where's the bee juice?" Han asked. "Please just say-" Seungmin wanted to say something, but was rudely interrupted by Jeongin.

"I have the buzz sauce." he said, passing the honey to Han. "I agree with Seungmin, maybe this once we should call everything by their proper names." Felix said.

"Ok, Lee Yongbok." Han mocked him. Felix simply looked at him, a few minutes of silence passing through the air, before he spoke. "Bee juice it is."

"Oh my God." Seungmin muttered, massaging the bridge of his nose. Honestly mood. "Aw, the puppy is upset." Hyunjin snickered.

"Disrespect me ever again and I'll eat your shower curtain." Seungmin threatened. "They're glass doors." Hyunjin said. "Well, crunchity munchity then! You think that will stop me?"

"Just one breakfast.." Chan whispered under his breath, but I still heard that.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

I was currently sitting in one of my classes, alone, since no one else took this one. But I also enjoyed the peace.

The teacher was kindly explaining the titles we'll be going through this semester and what materials we need to have during each title.

While writing all that down, my phone started uncontrollably buzzing in my back pocket, making it feel like I was sitting in a massage chair.

Annoyed I took it out to see who was the annoying fucker. Turns out Han was spamming the group chat. Not bothering to read all the messages, I just read the last one.

.
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙⋆⁺₊⋆Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⋆⁺₊⋆•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Party party yeah ł 𝟭𝟬

Squirrel whisperer
Can someone ANYONE get me
a medical M&M??????

Father of all
A what?

Squirrel whisperer
A medical M&M

Muscle builder
What the fuck is that?

Squirrel whisperer
You guys should know since
ya'll also use it

Soomi
YO FUCK OFF
AND STOP TEXTING
I HAVE CLASS!!!!

Maknaeeyyyy
What kind of cowboy bullshit-

Dangerrrrrrous
What the fuck are you talking
about?

Squirrel whisperer
A medical M&M!!!
Ya'll use that shit too!

Puppy in denial
Wtf is a medical M&M????

Soomi
BRO
YEET OUT PLEASE

Dangerrrrrrous
MUTE YOURSELF
YOU OLD RAG

Soomi
BRO WHO U CALLIN
OLD??? HAVE YOU LOOKED
IN THE MIRROR?????

YOU'RE EYEBAGS ARE
LITERALLY SO HUGE, NO
MAKEUP IN THE WORLD COULD
COVER THEM

French babe
Omg stfu, all of you

Squirrel whisperer
Ya'll are idiots istg
You guys use it from time to
time the hell????

Maknaeeyyyy
I still don't know what you're
asking for

Squirrel whisperer
Jeez, it's red, round, you're not
supposed to bite into it, kept
in a bottle kind of thing

Father of all
You mean ADVIL??

Squirrel whisperer
THAT'S THE BITCH

Dangerrrrrrous
THIS KID-

Muscle builder
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lixie
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahah WTF-

Drama llama
YOUR!!!BRAINCELLS!!!!!AREN'T!!!!!
WORKING!!!!!!!

.

Probably after finding out what he wanted and giving it to him, they stopped texting.

But during some moments, I tried not to laugh, but sometimes he really looks so lost in this world. I wonder if he would survive on his own, without any of the boys around?

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

After our classes were over, we didn't even wait for each other, just went to our homes and respectfully hugged the beds.

It was only the first day, but we were exhausted more than ever. So we went to take our afternoon naps, and will get in touch through the gc later.

I slept for 5 hours straight and it felt great. My phone emitted a small blue light, meaning I got messages.
Already knowing from who, I took the phone, and

Let me tell you,

I MISSED OUT, a lottt.