𝟚𝟟

"Well, would you look at what the wind brought." he smiled, walking over to me in the exact same elegant bad boy vibe as I remember him.

" he smiled, walking over to me in the exact same elegant bad boy vibe as I remember him

"Long time no see," he said, stopping right in front of me. "Missed me?"

"Excuse me, should I know who you are?" I teased him, obviously just playing the long game. "Ouch, Y/l/n, you wound me." he dramatically put a hand on the right side of his chest.

"Oh? Did I hurt the feelings of the almighty Choi San?" I asked, pouting. "Totally WASN'T my intention."

He inspected me with his eyes, before laughing it all off. "Welcome back boo." he said, bracing me into one of his warm hugs. "Glad to see you're still here." I said, returning the hug I most certainly missed a lot.

"I never said I'm gonna leave." he said, as the hug was over. "After all, I promised to wait for you." he reminded me. "Even though you didn't know I would return?"

"I mean, you kinda threatened me into making that promise, so basically yeah." I hit his shoulder, causing him to yelp in pain but still keep his smile on his face.

"Wait didn't Soomi tell you I arrived?" I asked him, considering how they're friends too.

He looked at me, blinking a few times, surprised. "Soomi knew?" he asked. "Um, I've been spending the last four months with her and Felix." I explained. "YAH!"

"You've been here for four months and it never even crossed your mind to search for me!?" he asked angrily. I wanted to say something, but couldn't make up any kind of answer since he was right. I forgot about him even though we made a promise.

He let out a heavy sigh, returning his smile after a moment. "Never mind, at least you're here now." he said and I happily hugged him once again.

"You're crashing my spleen." he said, gently tapping my back. "Liar. You don't even know where your spleen is!"

"And since when do you know anything about medicine, miss," he starts acting like me, " 'Is that a needle? Haha *faints*' " faking a faint and dramatically falling onto the marble floor of the academy.

"People would think I'm a crybaby and coward if they saw you just now." I said, laughing at the idea of someone seeing his act.

"Aren't you though?" he said, sitting up. "Come here you little-" in an attempt of attack on San, he swiftly grabbed my wrists and pulled me down.

"If I'm going down, so are you!" he said, as I landed straight onto him. "Dumbass." I insulted him, trying to get up from the freezing floor.

"We're in public, you douchebag!" I told him, as he didn't want to release me from his grip. "My apologies princess Shy, but I just don't give a fuck."