𝟘𝟡

"A mosquito tried to bite me and I slapped it and killed it." Han said.

"And I started thinking. Like it was just trying to get food. What if I went to the fridge and it just slammed the door shut and snapped my neck. How would I feel?"

"Are you okay?" Soomi asked him worriedly.

It was Wednesday morning, and we were sitting in the same café that I was at yesterday. Since we didn't have first 2 classes, they dragged me out of the apartment and brought here to be with the 'pals'.

Soomi, Felix, Han, Chan and Seungmin were the people I was currently surrounded with. The rest of them had classes, so they couldn't join us.

Soomi and Felix did their parts of the project last night and sent it to me so I could just put all the pieces together.

While they were chatting and talking about some random stuff, I was going through the project presentation, in case something was missing or if there were any grammar mistakes.

"Did you send Hyunjin the copy of it?" Felix asked, leaning over to look at the screen.

"How do you expect me to send him anything, when he's a ghost?" I asked, knowing that Hyunjin had nothing but a phone number; no email address, or any other kind of media.

"He has KakaoTalk." Felix said, taking his phone out and showing me Hyunjin's profile.

"Never mind, I'll just show him when we get to the academy." I said, not having the USB cable with me to transfer the presentation on my phone so I could send it to him.

"Then we need to go, so he has time to read it and prepare." he said, and Soomi who listened to our conversation agreed, saying goodbye to the others before heading towards the door. The café was a maybe 10 minute walk from the academy's main building entrance.

"I think he'll be in number 14. There's 15 minutes till the bell so you have time." Felix informed me, before explaining that I just needed to go in the same direction where 16 is, since it's next to each other. I could've figured that on my own, it's not like I'm stupid or something.

Since I arrived a little later, because there was some kind of problem with the copy machine, the students were already in the hallways; some chatting with their friends, others rushing to other classrooms or their lockers.

As I was walking in the familiar direction, I saw a tall blonde figure, leaning on the wall next to number 14.

It was him.

But the closer I got, the more I figured he wasn't alone. He was talking to some girl, which I never saw before but she did look familiar for some reason. It clicked. All of it.

Green dress..

The same dress that I saw in the alley. She was the girl from that day. But, seeing how closely she stood next to him, smiling and looking at him like he was her whole world; it made me wonder if he was the guy she was kissing that night?

Shaking away those unnecessary thoughts, I walked over to them. "Mornin'." I greeted them, before looking at the blondie boy.

"Here's the copy of the presentation. Read through it, analyze it and memorize your parts." I handed him the folder.

"Hello, I'm Yuna." she tried to introduce herself and extended her hand, expecting a handshake. I, however hand no intentions in meeting her. I just turned around and walked away, the moment he took the folder from my hand. But I did hear a part of their conversation.