𝟛𝟜

"No, let's talk." she said, letting out a laugh. "I have no interest in having a conversation with you." I wanted to leave, but on the other hand I would rather face her than Hyunjin, so I stayed.

"Wake up princess," she leaned on the wall behind me. "He never loved you."

"And you seem to know everything, don't you?" I asked. "Silly girl, can't you see the truth right in front of you?" she continued her little speech.

"Get to the point already." I leaned on the sink, crossing my arms as I faced her.

"This is his little kingdom," she said. "And you're not the Queen anymore."

"I'm not in the mood for playing some games with you, Yuna." I let out a sigh. "I was doing so well until you showed up. Things were good.." she let her smile disappear.

"But then he saw you. He met you. He wanted you, liked you and chased you."

"He got you, he had you," she smirked. "But as always, got bored of you and left you. How sad isn't it?" she pouted.

"You got involved with him, without even knowing who he is or what he's like. Now if that wasn't stupid, I don't know what is."

"He doesn't get attached, he can't love. I'm sure you've figured that out." she kept ranting.

"You were nothing but a new fresh food on the plate, something that he couldn't find in Korea, and he wanted to try you. But you fell for him, you fell and kept falling until it broke you."

"You could drop dead this very moment and he would. not. give. a. fuck." she spoke, slowly. "He doesn't care about you. Stop worrying about what he's doing and how he's feeling. You don't matter to him. You never have, and you never will."

"You're just a play toy whom I've allowed to be my substitute for a while." she said, walking over to me.

σн

му

gσ∂

тнιѕ

нυятѕ

ℓιкє

нєℓℓ

"Leave him alone," she caressed my cheek. "That's what he wants." turning around, she was a few steps away from stepping outside the bathroom.

"You should be proud of yourself." I whispered, as she looked back.

"Heh. You.. You finally got what you wanted. Me, crying, having nothing left.. Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't that why you came to me and gave me everything, just to rip it away again?" for a moment, I swear, I could've seen slight regret in her eyes as I let these tears slide down my cheeks.

"But he will always be my first love," I said. "Not like the first guy I liked, or the one who took my breath away, or the first kiss, but my first strong feeling. I knew from the moment I first saw him that my heart would belong to him, he got the best of me, and I will never regret loving him, even if we can't be together I'll love him in this life, possibly in the next one too."

"You speak so highly of him," she said. "Why do you do that? Why do you speak of him as if he put the stars in the sky when he did nothing but break you so god damn much that the cracks in your heart were practically visible through your eyes?"