𝟙𝟟

14th September came right around the corner, and you know what that means? Hannie's birthday, aka we were all currently throwing a surprise party for Jisung.

Weird thing about the academy is that the school year starts on August 1st, instead in September, so not to get you confused, a month and a half passed since I came here.

Also a month of me and Hyunjin being together, still hiding everything from everyone, since it was kind of a big deal.

Whenever we meet each other, having them around, all we do is act as if we hate each other. And they're already having enough of it, considering how sometimes they split into two groups, each of us in one of them, to keep as apart.

But, back to this party. Things were going awful.

"Why is Minho's face covered in uhh...chocolate cake butter???" Chan asked, looking at the poor Minho, and Felix, who was holding the bowl with the same substance.

"HE DUNKED MY FACE IN THE BOWL." Minho yelled, looking at Felix who acted as if nothing happened.

"Well," he spoke. "It said in the instructions to add some salt but I guess I added wayyy too much." he said, holding the instruction paper in his other hand.

"That's it, I'm killing you anyway." the chocolate face threatened as he reached for the cook who jumped away in fear, to save his skin.

After a small goose chase around the kitchen counter, Chan sighed, disappointed in his Australian friend, before helping Minho clean himself.

On the other side, Soomi and Seungmin were wrapping the presents, in their own kind of way.

"You know this passive aggressive birthday gift war is getting ridiculous, right?" he was trying to hold all the possible present wrappers she was giving him, a little too much of them, making him stumble back a bit.

"Shut up and help me wrap this giant stuffed panda." she demanded, the panda being as big as Han, probably.

At last, all of the preparations were done, and we were waiting in the dark for Han to walk through these doors, so everything was ready.

The problem is that the boys, soon after we all hid, started fighting with each other.

"Goddamnit, Hyunjin, move your long ass legs." Felix tried to push his long limbs away from his rather smaller body.

"Not my fault you decided to hide with me." he hissed at him, not wanting to blow his cover in case Han decided to finally show up.

"Guys shut the fuck up, he's about to walk through the door." Chan whispered aggressively.

"I told you losers this wasn't a good plan with those idiots." Minho was still pissed at Felix after the incident with the chocolate.

"Shut up, he's opening the door." Changbin said, hiding behind the sofa.

"Oh really? I couldn't hear because you're so damn loud all the time." Seungmin snapped at everyone, but mostly Changbin. "Oof, he snatched your weave." Jeongin's voice was heard as well.

"Guys, shut up, you're gonna ruin the surprise because y'all are being loud as fuck!" I spat, trying to at least get them to stop their bickering.

"Who are we waiting for again?" someone asked, crouching beside me. The moment I looked towards the person, I jumped up. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled.

"Han fucking Jisung what the heck are you doing here?" as I asked that, everyone came out from their hiding spots to look at the boy who was confused more than anyone, still crouching in little.