𝟛𝟛

~ Christmas ~

.

Yesterday most of them woke up with a hangover but with the soups the professors and staff prepared they got better in no time. We've decorated the common house, with all the decorations we've found in the storage room. We made cookies and prepared a lot of other delicious snacks, all in one day.

But now, it's Christmas morning, and being tied up in Christmas lights is truly the greatest humiliation.

While helping our dearest San and Wooyoung to set up the Christmas lights on the giant ass Christmas tree they had this idea of tying me to that same tree. I'm just, you know, chilling in my pjs, not able to free myself.

I could struggle and try to get out, but I'm risking of breaking something or making the tree fall over, possibly being under it when it falls.

"Let me outta here. Now!" I demanded but they just found my situation very funny and amuzing, like the other 30 people inside the living room. "I swear to God, I'm going to kill you. Both of you."

That's when the brain of this operation, San, decided to turn on the music so he could shut me up. While he was doing that I am thankful for having Chan and Seonghwa in my life, because while Seonghwa was glaring at Wooyoung, Chan got me out.

.

🎶 ᴼʰ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗˢᵈᵉ ˢ ᶠʳᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ

ᴮᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠʳᵉ ˢ ˢᵒ ᵈᵉˡᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ 🎶

.

But due to the dj choosing one of my favorite Christmas songs, I decided not to kill them, yet. Instead he dragged me with him, to dance while standing on the warm fuzzy white carpet, in our socks.

.

🎶 ᴬⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ

ᴸᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ, ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ, ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ 🎶

.

And it was also the perfect song to play at this time, because there was quite a strong blizzard outside, not really showing any signs of stopping.

.

🎶 ᴹᵃⁿ, ᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰᵒʷ ˢᵍⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖⁿᵍ

ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᵒʳⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁿᵍ

ᵀʰᵉ ˡᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ʷᵃʸ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ˡᵒʷ

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ, ˡᵉᵗ ᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ 🎶

.

"Okay, who fucking did it!?" Soomi stormed into the room, stomping and holding a sign, very familiar to some of us.