𝟚𝟛

~ Mid November ~

.

It's that time of the year again. Time to take out the winter coats for chilly nights, and the bone dust for ritual night. November comes and November goes, with the last red berries and the first white snows.

With night coming early, and dawn coming late, with frost by the gate. The fires burns, and the kettles sing. And earth sinks to rest until next spring.

Snow finally covered the streets and roofs of Seoul. White and fresh layers appear overnight, bringing a new kind of joy in our still childish hearts.

I got pretty close to Jeongin lately. He's only a year younger than me, but still calls me noona (older sister) and I don't seem to mind. He deserves all the love in the world, that's just how precious he is. Like a little baby fox, and I love foxes.

"I wasn't drunk!" he opposed my statement. The night before they all got wasted, again, and now Jeongin keeps denying it.

"You colored my face with a highlighter because you said I was important." I explained his drunken deed. "But, YOU ARE!" he acted a sob.

Since Chan's birthday, a lot of things changed. Firstly, our academy is organizing a 10 days long trip to the mountains on December 23rd, meaning we're spending Christmas and celebrating New Year there.

Secondly, my bonds with Jeongin and 3rachas, as we call them now, became closer and stronger, while Seungmin and I don't really talk much.

As Chan's late birthday wish, Soomi and I got a lot of small matching tattoos on our arms, although they, except for my butterflies, are not real, but fade away in a span of 6 months.

I liked them too much to not do a real tattoo.. I guess it'll be a nice memory as time passes.

Summer has its butterflies. A snowflake is winter's butterfly.

I was once someone' butterfly, too.

We also had finals before the trip, so we're undergoing a lot of operations and presentations and loads of other stuff we needed to pass the exams

We also had finals before the trip, so we're undergoing a lot of operations and presentations and loads of other stuff we needed to pass the exams. But thanks to our team work, it's going to be great.

We spend, most of our weekends at someone' house, graced by the presence of their girlfriends when they have time, which is rare since all of them have part-time jobs and a lot more to study than the rest of us.

But I enjoy all of their company. Especially the seven boys and my Soomi, who is already making preparations for the trip by organizing her clothes and stuff. Typical Soomi, not that I'm complaining, she's doing my part as well.

Honestly, being with them was like holding a cup of cocoa. Despite all the cold, they always warmed me up.

"Do y'all think, Hyunjin will come back any time sooner?"