𝟘𝟠

After a while of insisting, I got my laptop back and worked until dawn came and birds started chirping. That brought me back to the world outside the screen.

Realizing how I worked almost all night, I closed the loyal device and stretched, my bones snapping.

I glanced at Hyunjin while stretching my back, catching a sight of a sleeping angel. He looked so peaceful, calm and almost like he, himself, was shining as the light hit him, through the window.

Almost like he was a star. Like they gathered around and with their sparks creating, him.

 Like they gathered around and with their sparks creating, him

I could've watched him all day, but that would just be creepy. Soon after a few minutes sunlight came and surrounded his face in its palms.

Due to it being a little too bright, Hyunjin made a grimace of discomfort when it hit his eyes.

I placed my hand above his eyes, stopping the sunlight from disrupting his sleep. I don't know why, but the boy made me even want to protect him from the sunlight, so he could get more sleep.

He did keep me company till past 3am, unlike my real friends, who were sleeping in 'I don't even know how to describe' positions.

After some time my hand started to hurt, but I still wanted for him to rest. Never did I ever imagine that he would open his eyes and just stare at me who was on my phone, checking the time.

When our eyes met.. time stopped.

Somehow I managed to pull my hand away, letting the sunlight hit his eyes again. Even in the sunlight he looked more handsome than any human I ever saw.

He muttered a small good morning followed by a smile, before standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

I think I even blushed. I slapped my cheeks lightly before standing up myself and taking a pot and a wooden spoon from the kitchen.

Honestly, Felix was up in seconds the moment I started banging on the pot, but Soomi however was a different case.

She was a deeeeeep sleeper, and to wake her up you have to pull a small trick.

Hyunjin walked out of the bathroom, looking at the two of us, as we were whispering our plan to each other. He leaned on the doorway, waiting for whatever was coming.

You know that kdrama 'True Beauty'? Well that's our favorite one so far. All three of us were on team Han Seo Jun and literally hated the whatever the main character's name was. We liked the singer and actor but not the character.

What's our plan? We sang the song that Eunwoo sang to the girl, the 'cute' song which made us cringe.

We could hear Hyunjin trying to hold his laugh, because we had our high pitched voices turned on.

Soomi got up from the bed, like a zombie; we didn't know if she was actually awake or sleepwalking. But it sure looked scary.

"YAH, LEE SOO HO, YOU MUTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!!!! POOR HAN SEO JUN SHED HIS PRECIOUS TEARS BECAUSE OF YOU, BASTARD!!" she screamed, before launching herself onto Felix, and scaring the living shit out of me.