𝟙𝟜

"What do you want, Sunwoo?" I asked, my tone as cold as ice. He didn't deserve anything else than that.

"Is-Are you really back?" he asked, putting his other hand onto my arm, trying to see if I was real or just the product of his imagination. "Like you care." I pulled myself away.

"Y/n.. I regret all of it. What I did-I'm sorry.." he stuttered, trying to say a proper sentence at once. "Well sorry doesn't fix everything." I hissed.

"I was being protective." he said. "No! You were being possessive. There's a difference!" I raised my voice, making him feel the anger that I had built up over time.

"Sunwoo, you destroyed us. You ruined everything that night." I said, my voice slightly cracking.

"It was supposed to be over," I said, while his eyes filled with sorrow. "And it's over."

"I hope you found everything in her, that you couldn't find in me." I said, with an intention of walking away, but yet again his hand seized my wrist, pulling me closer to him.

"You can't leave me. You couldn't live without me."

I panicked, scared of what he might do. "I've lived perfectly fine, with and without you." I hissed, trying to wriggle out of his hands, but he was too strong.

"You betrayed me. You broke your promise." I said. "I feel nothing but disgust and hatred towards you!"

"No-No you don't mean that." he whispered.

"I do. I wish I never met you. I wish I never fell for your stupid charms and ended up picking my own pieces to put them back together, after you chose her." I snapped at him, spitting everything I ever wanted to say into his face.

"Y/n, let me make things right-"

"No. You don't get that second chance. You never will." I interrupted him. "Now, let me go." I demanded, shifting around to break through.

"No." he said, my eyes meeting his once again. Then it happened.

The kiss.

He kissed me, just like he used to back when we were together. The soft, yet harsh kiss, that I would've returned if I had any feelings for him.

But now? I just slapped him, as hard as I could, leaving a big red mark on his cheek. "You.." out of pure shock I had nothing to say to him in return.

I froze, staring at him with pity in my eyes. Pity for my stupid self who got herself into this. Pity for him, whom I once loved, and whom I hate so much right now that I hit him.

What surprised me the most though, wasn't the kiss or seeing Sunwoo. But the faces of my friends, who were all behind me, locking their eyes with mine when I turned around. Everyone, except Soomi and Felix, who were glaring at Sunwoo.

My eyes found the chocolate ones of a certain blond boy, who looked like he was about to break down. He looked disappointed, in me.

I averted my gaze as Sunwoo started laughing and they all turned to him. "What a funny girl you are, Y/n." he said, trying to sustain his laugh.

"Sunwoo, what the hell are you doing here?" Soomi spoke, clearly holding her anger in before snapping at him.

"What? I'm just chatting with my girlfriend." he said it without even a little bit of shame. I looked at him and frowned, realizing just how manipulative he actually is.

"You are the last person who has the right to call me his girlfriend." I said pointing at him.

"You're just my lowlife ex, who has a shitty personality and cheated on me like all of his ex-girlfriends,"

"What did I miss? Oh yeah, you're an asshole now get out of my face." I spat, giving him a nasty glare.

"I just wanted to kiss you. That's why I was slapped." he said, closing the distance between us, once again. "But if you like things like this, we can repeat them." he plastered a disgusting smirk on his face, lowering his voice but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Trust me, buddy, you don't wanna play that game." a voice spoke, standing a little too close behind me, towering over me as Sunwoo looked at him. 

"Sticking your nose again in someone else's business, are we Hwang?" they stared at each other, as if having a contest

"Maybe, you need another lesson like that." Sunwoo said, addressing the wound Hyunjin had on his nose.

"And maybe I should get a stick and shove it up your ass huh?" Hyunjin threatened, slowly taking my hand into his and pulling me behind him.

If Chan didn't interrupt them at that moment, I think hell would break lose. "Enough is enough."

"Kiddo," he looked at Sunwoo. "The girl obviously doesn't want you anymore. You can't force a relationship. Leave." he kind of did get scared of Chan. I mean who wouldn't, especially if he was angry.

He gave a loud 'tch' and actually left, going back inside the club. The moment he walked inside, at least five girls started swooning onto him. Pathetic.

"Honey, did he-" Soomi wanted to find out what we talked about but I stopped her. "I don't even wanna talk about it. It's a waste of time." I sighed, mentally tired of everything.

"Why do you always have to get involved with the worst kinds of men." Hyunjin spat, more like a fact than a question. He roughly let go of my hand and walked away, probably back to his car. 

"Why does he always have a problem with me?!" I thought out loud, catching everyone's attention.

"I think you might wanna follow him and talk to him." Felix said, Soomi nodding in an agreement. "Why should I? He did nothing but argue with me for the past couple of days."

"Woman, drop your pride, and fucking talk to him." Minho butted in.

"Go find out why he does that and clear the misunderstanding." Felix advised me. They all wanted me to do that. Soomi even decided to push me, so I could start moving my legs.

"Fine!" I pushed her away and stomped down the road, in the direction Hyunjin went.