𝟜𝟠

~ 15th March ~

.

"Oh just shut up, will you?" Minho snapped at Han, who just kept mumbling something. "I just don't understand why we're doing this." he said.

"This is a big moment for Jeongin, and if you had a romantic bone in your body, you'd be able to see that." Soomi said.

"Hey, I have eyes. Okay, look. He just said something funy, she laughed. Big whoop." he kept fighting with us.

"She's not laughing 'cause he's funny. She's laughing 'cause he's cute." I told him. "So girls laugh at me 'cause I'm cute?" he widened his eyes, thinking he realized something.

"No, girls laugh at you 'cause you nod like a chicken and you fall over things." Hyunjin crushed his hopes.

We were currently spying on Jeongin' date. Our child finally got himself a girl, and we couldn't miss that, not a chance.

"Well I'm cute either way, so I have no fears at all." Han said, bringing his eyes back onto Jeongin. "Oh yeah?" Hyunjin smirked.

"What if one day you woke up and Changbin was taller than you?" he asked the poor boy, who's body freezed like he was watching a horror movie. "I have one fear.." he whispered.

"What are you? 5?" Changbin on the other hand, couldn't handle that kind of humiliation, so he glared at Hyunjin who just snorted. "Yeah, 5 heads taller than you."

Instead of launching himself onto Hyunjin, Changbin just poked Minho' shoulder, and Hyunjin knew he fucked up when Minho glared at him. "I'm sorry, please don't kill me." he said, grabbing my sleeve.

"Time to go, c'mon!" Chan shouted in silent, as Jeongin and his date were on their way out of the caffee. "He passed, let's go."

We were on our way to the parking lot, where they left their cars. Seems like Chan was the only one who actually payed attention on Jeongin' date and told us it went just fine.

"Nice hands." Felix suddenly told Soomi, who was caught off guard. "Thanks?" she just said. "You know, I bet they'd look good around my-"

"arOUND THE BIBLE PRAISE THE LORD OMEN" Chan immediately cut him off and shouted, making a lot of us snort and laugh, while Felix just furrowed his brows at him.

"My controller.. So she can play games with me? Mate what the hell?" Felix asked him. "Oh, uhh- Yeah, sorry.." Chan stuttered and just apologized after.

"What were you even thinking about?" Soomi asked. "Oh, nothing. I wasn't thinking of anything, yeah, nothing."

"Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind!" Hyunjin and I sang the part of that tiktok sound, as Chan got even more embarrassed.

After that drama was over, I sat into the passenger seat of Hyunjin' car, waiting for the ones who were going with us, to sit in the back.

After a few minutes, Minho and Seungmin finally found their way to the car. As they settled in, something caught my eye. "You're smiling, did something good happen?" I asked Minho.

"Can't I just smile because I feel like it?" he immediately reacts. "Jisung tripped and fell in the parking lot." Seungmin explained.