𝟙𝟛

"No." I answered lightly.

"Liar. Liar. Pants on fire." Felix and Soomi did their sync chant, which turned into a ritual whenever I clearly lied.

"She can sing, except she was never allowed to at her family home, so she's shy."

"Well, fortunately for you we all sing here in secret, so you are allowed to do anything you want. You can even dance if you want to." Chan said, one of his famous sweet father smiles appearing.

"I can do what now?" I am never getting used to these people, yup, nope.

Back home, since I was probably 10 I loved to sing, dance and dress up a lot. But my parents hated it, they hated the loud noises and flashy colors in particular. They were on another level of strict.

"Man, if she glitches right now; we're blaming you." Felix told him, poking my shoulder. I snapped out of my shocked ass trans and looked at them. "Lead the way."

"Get out of the way, you dusty peasants," Soomi yelled. "Our idol Y/n is coming through." Felix and Chan finishing her sentence.

I mentally face-palmed myself at how embarrassing that was. But pushing that situation away, they lead me to the dance floor.

"Wait, we're going to make a bet first." Chan proposed, all eyes on him.

"Two bets to be exact. First those who are betting that you can dance while singing all of the Korean lyrics properly," I swallowed, knowing this is going to be hard as hell.

"Second is that you'll mess up and get a punishment." he finishes. "Punishment?"

"Nothing bad, I promise. So? Are you up for the challenge?" this time he smirked.

"It'll be fun." he took their money and wrote down who bet for what before leading me to the big music screen. "Since we're that generous, choose your own song."

I went with the 'Nillili Mambo' by Block B, since it was the song that brought me into k-pop. Soomi and Felix cheered for me with some of the others as I stepped on the dance floor.

"Ear mic or not?" Han asked, holding the ordinary microphone in one hand and in the other the one you put on your ear.

"Ear one, since I need my hands." After he placed it on me and got everything ready, the music started playing.

"Don't be a pussy and show us the real Y/l/n!" Soomi yelled at the last second.

..

"ᴴᵃ ʰᵃ ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᴮᴮᶜ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵐᵉ"
"ᴮᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵉʰ ᵉʰ"
"ᴮᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴮˡᵒᶜᵏ ᴮ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ" as the song started, so did I, relaxing the more I moved.

.

"ᶻ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒᵖ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ⁱˢ ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ⁿᵒʷ"

.

"ᴮʸᵉ ᵍᵘʸˢ," I waved at the boys. "ᴴⁱ ˡᵃᵈⁱᵉˢ..." then at Soomi. "ᵁʰᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐ ᵐʷᵃ!" lastly sending a kiss to the first person I set my eyes on, not noticing it was Hyunjin because I concentrated onto the dancing.

..

Honestly, I started enjoying it little by little, getting along with the beats and moving my body in sync with them. Moving everywhere across the floor, using some dance moves from Block B and improvising the others, while singing of course.