𝟛𝟠

Dark; Silence; Cold;

That feeling is hard to forget when you're stuck there with no way to get out. The only salvation was that soothing voice that belonged to a 17 year old boy.

I clung even closer to my brother, to make sure he doesn't disappear like the others. "Y/n, baby, you need to let go." he said, caressing the hair of my 5-year-old body. "Riki, don't go.."

"Shhh... Cover your eyes and stay here. I'll be back before you know I'm gone." he whispered. With that the 5-year-old's brother turned and never came back.

"Riki! Riki, don't go! Please! Not you too!"

||

"No!" I shouted as my eyes opened, making that nightmare come to an end. "Ugh, when will you finally stop reminding me of that night." I questioned my brain as my vision unblurred.

I looked around, finding the blond boy sitting next to me, his head slowly falling because of his lack of sleep.

He let me use him as a pillow, when I accidently drifted off to sleep? I sighed, finally realizing it was morning, and the sky was beginning to get lighter and lighter every minute.

Once again I tried to open the trap, but it only made me wince in pain and alarm the boy who almost fell asleep. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing." I muttered, not wanting to meet his gaze. He stood up, taking out his phone as his eyes widen when he finds signal.

He quickly dials the numbers and calls the ambulance, soon after our friends too. Turns out they were all waiting for some news, glad that I was alive, but still worried because of my leg.

San and Soomi wanted to rush towards where we were, but the teacher told them to stay put and inside with the others, while he and Hyunjin will take care of me.

Great.

Half an hour later, I was laying in the ambulance van, the two men sitting by my side, while the peramedics examined my leg.

They easily got rid of the trap, as they had all the necessary tool, and were now cleaning the wound with alcohol, in case of an infection.

"The teeth weren't plucked too deep into your leg since the trap was severly frozen, so thanks to that it won't leave a scar and it will heal in about 2 weeks." she said, wrapping my leg with a bandage.

"There is no need to go to the hospital, I will give her a few painkillers to have by her side in case the pain becomes unbearable. After that, she's good to go."

She did as she said, driving us closer to the resort, just in case and then leaving once I was out of the vehicle.

The teacher handed me over to Hyunjin, who was now my support as they led me towards the common house, thinking it would be better to stay in everyone' sight, in case I needed something.

Once inside, I felt a little too many gazes cast upon my arrival, but the feeling faded away once my friends ran towards me, asking all kinds of questions.

"Originally planned, this trip would end in 3 days, but due to this situation, I would like to suggest that we postpone our return to the city, until Y/n gets better." the teacher said, after discusing it with the other 2.

Suprisingly, everyone agreed, also wanting to stay, and enjoying this trip more than I thought they did.

Instead of 10 days, the trip encreased its days to 20, which meant 13 days until it ends.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

"You chased a fox?" Soomi asked after they settled me down into an armchair and lifted my leg on a chair, putting a pillow under it.

"A fox cub," I corrected her. "And the baby seemed cold, so I just gave it my scarf and returned it to its family."

"I don't care at this point," she glared at me. "Young lady you are not going anywhere, anymore, without an escort."

"You're younger than me bruh!" I grimaced. "By 4 months, it doesn't mean anything. AND stop changing the subject!" she explained to our and San' group that someone has to be by my side, no matter where I go.

Except bathroom, then they have to call her or she'll dig out their eyes without a single blink.

"Hey Yunho, can I ride you?" Mingi' question caught us all off guard, especially poor Yunho who started choking on his glass of soda.

"E..xcuse me?" he spoke, sustaining a cough. "I asked if I could ride you. I've ridden San before, it's fun!" Mingi continued.

Our eyes soon shifted onto San, who definitely lost it and was cracking up so bad. "Wh- WaIT wHAt?!" Yunho stared at his tall friend.

"Yeah," Mingi kept going, without even paying attention to San or any of us. "He let me climb onto his back and ride him around the house."

That was the moment, we all lost it.

".... You mean a piggyback ride?" Yunho asked him and Minho let out a small Ohhhh, before speaking again. "So that's what it's called?"

"YES THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED-" Yunho really wanted to throw himself onto him and possibly choke him by sitting on his face, but Seonghwa got involved.

.

˙·٠•● ପଓ ●•٠·˙

.

We were settling in our seats in cafeteria to finally eat, since we haven't been in a good mood for breakfast, obviously.

Not even knowing why, but I looked around, scanning the room in hope to see him. And I did, but I also kind of wish I didn't.

"You're staring at him again." San noticed, pointed it out and sighed.

"I'm not," I replied. "Simply just gazed over in a direction and he was there." I tried to deny. "Then why was that look on your face?" he asked.

"What?" I asked "What look?" kind of got flustered. "You look a certain way when you see him." he said.

"You look at him and it's like you're staring at some sort of galaxy." he added, taking a sip of his water.

"And?" I was confused, I wonder when am I not confused. He looked down, focusing on his plate of food.

"You love galaxies."