Show time

Davina's pov

"Kol!" I shout and I instantly hear a whoosh before he appears "what's wrong love?" Kol asks "I've located Morgana's coven" I say "and?" he asks "they've split up, some are nearing New Orleans and the rest are heading here. They know we're here, they're coming" I explain making his eyes widen.

"Don't worry we'll handle this just like any other threat. I'm gonna go call Rebekah and inform her so she can warn the others" he says pulling out his phone while I go and get the kids. Nova is currently having a nap while the boys are currently playing in the playroom.

I carefully grab Nova from her crib, being careful not to wake her as I hold her in my arms and head to the play room. "Boys come with me" I say "what for mommy?" Zander asks "I made cookies" I say making their faces light up and they shoot up from the floor and rush out the room so I follow them.

We get downstairs and Kol has just got off the phone "okay so I told Rebekah, she's going to warn the others so they're prepared" he explains making me nod as I head into the kitchen and give the boys some cookies "the ones that are coming here aren't far Kol. They're really close but they don't know where we live, I know that through the spell I just did to try and find Morgana and her coven so I reckon we can prevent them from coming here by going to them, ambushing them or conveniently having them find our location but at a false address" I explain and he smiles "sounds like a plan, I'll call Enzo to come watch the kids" he says making me nod and I pass Nova to him before going to prepare the stuff for the spell I need to do.

5 minutes later...

Once I've gathered everything I need for the spell and set everything up. I glance over my notes in my grimoire as I hear Kol enter the room "Enzo is coming over with Bonnie who kind of overheard the situation and is offering to help" he explains "really?" I ask making him nod "yeah, she said doesn't want to see innocent kids get hurt so she will help. She's gonna come watch the girls for us and she will place a cloaking spell on the kids" he explains "okay, I need to change the cloaking spell I have on them anyway" I respond making him nod.

"Enzo is going to come with us as he has the urge to kill some bitches today" he says making me nod "well I just need to do this spell before we do anything" I say making him nod before I turn around and start chanting.

..

Minutes later

I stop chanting "okay the spell is done. I did two spells actually, one puts an invisible barrier around the house so nobody can get in or out except for us, the spell will not activate until after Bonnie has come, I put that spell up just in case the witches find the house and as for the other spell it will give a false address to Morgana's witch if they try a locator spell so we've got to go to that address asap where I will set up some protection spells and some booby traps, nothing that will take too much time to do" I explain and he smirks.

"Well I believe I can help you there with the booby trap, I have a few dark objects with me that will help us nicely" he says "okay well go get them" I respond and he vamp speeds away leaving me alone when the door goes so I head to the door and hesitate.

"It's me" Enzo says on the other side making me relax as I unlock and open the door to see him and Bonnie standing there "hi" I say "hey we came as fast as we could" Enzo says "I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've got going on. I wish you had said something because I could've helped" Bonnie speaks up and I just give her a thankful smile "thanks but me and Kol really wanted to protect our children on our own and for the most part it has worked however it's just now that this crazy bitches coven had found us that having a little help is a good thing" I respond and she just nods as I shut the door.