Bubble bath

Warning contains sexual content

Davina's pov

We arrive home with two sleepy boys in our arms, Kol's carrying Zander while I'm carrying Jace "daddy tv" Zander suddenly mumbles looking up at his father "no buddy it's bed time" Kol says rubbing his back "momma can I have a bath?" Jace asks snuggling his head into my neck "you can have one in the morning" I say "promise" he says looking up at me "I promise baby" I say kissing his forehead as we enter their bedroom. We carefully place Zander and Jace in their beds tucking them in so they're warm and comfortable "night mommy night Daddy" Zander says "goodnight buddy" Kol says kissing his forehead "night baby sleep tight" I say kissing his forehead "momma daddy can I have a kiss too?" Jace asks "of course we'd never forget to give you a kiss" I say leaning down to kiss his forehead "night baby" I say stroking his hair as Kol gives him a kiss "goodnight buddy" Kol says giving him a smile. I turn off the light as me and Kol head to the door "mommy" Zander says "yes baby?" I say "will we see Hope again?" He asks me and Kol give each other a look "one day yes" Kol says "okay daddy" he says releasing a yawn as me and Kol step out of the room.

"What do you want to do now?" Kol asks "I'm going to take a nice hot bubble bath" I say beginning to head towards the bathroom "okay" he says "would you like to join me?" I ask turning to face him "I'd love too" he says giving me a grin as he heads into the bathroom.

I put the plug in the hole and start running the water "let's make this a romantic bath shall we" Kol says "romantic how?" I ask as I place a bath bomb along with some bubble bath in the bath "let's have the lights turned off and light some candles" he says I smile at his words "that sounds nice" I say "I'll find some candles" he says leaving the bathroom. He returns a minute later carrying six candles in his hands and he places them around the bathroom, four around the bath tub and two on the sink.

Once the bath is filled to my liking I turn the tap off and start undressing, as I undress I feel Kol's eyes on me "quit staring and get undressed" I say sliding my panties down my legs and kicking them to the side "don't have to tell me twice" he says before starting to undress as I get into the bath letting a hum of satisfaction as the hot water immediately relaxes my body. Once Kol's fully undressed he slides in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest "this feels nice" I say closing my eyes as Kol places a gentle kiss under my right ear "it does" he mumbles kissing the back of my neck. I let out a moan when Kol suddenly starts kneeding my back "your back is really tense love" he says "untense it for me" I say "I will" he says placing a kiss on my shoulder as he continues to kneed the tension out of my back. "You have amazing hands" I say "I know" he says I can practically hear the smugness in his voice "lose the grin" I say elbowing him causing him to groan "well that wasn't nice" he says "oh please it wasn't that hard" I say making him chuckle just as he starts kneeding at a really tense spot on my back "oh right there!" I moan closing my eyes "here" Kol says kneeding harder at the spot "yes there oh god" I moan leaning my head back against his chest "easy there love with all that moaning you're doing I'm starting think you're getting turned on" he whispers into my ear causing me to bite my lip but scoff at his words "not at all there's nothing wrong about enjoying a nice long hard massage" I say "oh yeah" he says kissing under my ear once again "yeah" I say leaning against him and turning my head up towards him and I press my lips against his. Kol groans slipping his tongue in my mouth as I deepen the kiss and it's not long before I feel his hard length press against my back "watcha got there?" I tease pulling away and licking his lip "oh you know what I've got" he growls pushing himself against me and burying his face in my neck.

I turn myself around and sit on his lap reconnecting our lips in a hot kiss "mmh" I hum grinding down on him causing him to groan and throw his head back "damn you" he mutters I smirk breaking the kiss and placing kisses up and down his jaw as I grab his length and position it under my entrance. I hover back and forth against his tip "shit" he groans causing me to giggle as I finally sink down on him "fuck" I whimper clenching around him as I adjust "come on love" Kol says grabbing my hips and rocking me back and forth on his lap. I place my hands on his chest as I swivel and rock my hips against him as he slowly thrusts into me "Kol" I moan pressing myself against him "do you want me to go faster?" He asks "yes" I say leaning down to kiss his neck and he immediately picks up his pace going faster into me as I continue to go up and down on him as I swivel and rock my hips.

Kol's pov

I'm finally feeling her, I'm finally getting time with her without being interrupted, I'm inside her and she's going up and down on me, her wet naked upper body in my view her perky breasts bounce in my face as she moves up and down and the water in the bathtub splashes on to the floor, it's a bloody beautiful sight. I soon feel myself get cramps in my legs so I tighten my grip on Davina as I stand up and get out of the bathtub with us still connected "hey what are you doing?" Davina asks frowning I kiss away the kiss "I'm getting cramps in my legs love so I'm moving this little party to the bedroom" I say moving my hands to her thighs as she wraps her legs around my waist as I walk into the bedroom. I don't even bother going to the bed since we're both wet and I know Davina won't want the bed getting wet so I press her against the wall and begin thrusting into her "ohh Kol yes!" She moans gently throwing her head back "look at me darling I want you to look at me" I groan as I quicken my pace she wraps her arms around my neck as she looks at me "that's it love keep looking at me" I moan as she clenches around me "uh yes Kol!" She moans moving a hand to my hair and tugging it "fuck I love you" I moan grabbing her arse and giving it a very nice squeeze making her moan "I love you too uhh yes!" She moans pressing her lips against mine and I don't hesitate to return the kiss.

I feel Davina repeatedly clench around me indicating she's close to her orgasm "Kol I'm cumming" she moans "I know love just hold it in" I groan pounding into her "uhh yes!" She moans digging her nails in my shoulders making me hiss from the slight sting but it turns me on and helps me get near my high "oh yes love I'm gonna cum" I groan feeling myself twitch "cum for me" she moans rolling her hips against me "shit" I curse rolling my eyes in pleasure as I finally release inside her and she soon follows her warmth surrounds me.

After a minute I gently pull out of her and place her down but keeping my arms around her as I notice her legs wobble a bit "it's okay love" I say kissing her cheek as I lead her into the bathroom and wrap a towel around her body. I gently swoop her up into my arms and head back into the room "that was great" Davina says as I lay her down on the bed after finally regaining herself "definitely" I say leaning down to kiss her forehead before walking over to the wardrobe and grabbing some pjs for her and a pair of boxers for me. I quickly slip on my clean boxers before heading over to help Davina dry herself as when she stood up her legs wobbled and she stumbled a bit "I got you love" I say "thank you my legs are just not functioning" she says "I think I went too hard on you" I say feeling guilty "hey now don't feel guilty because I'm not in any pain I'm just a little numb after our intense love making" she says leaning up to kiss my cheek causing me to smile "you're the greatest you know that?" I say giving her a gentle kiss on the lips "I might've been told once or twice" she says throwing the towel aside once she's dry.

I help Davina get into her pjs and we get into bed, I hold her in my arms with her back against my chest, I place a kiss on the back of her neck "wait the bathtub" Davina suddenly says "don't worry about it love I'll sort it out later just go to sleep" I say placing a kiss under her ear "okay" she hums snuggling into me making me smile god I love this woman.

What did you think?

This had some romance in it along with sex and I hope you liked it. I hope it's not too much. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment