Ready

Kol's pov

I tense up slightly as I pass the welcome to New Orleans sign, I feel all the negative memories of this place hit me hard and I have to refrain myself from stopping the car or turning back around and driving far away from New Orleans. I instantly calm down when I feel Davina place her hand on mine obviously knowing how I'm feeling "I know you don't like being here neither do I but we have to push it aside and not let it get to us I don't want the boys first memories of this place to be of their parents freaking out or attempting to run away from it" Davina says "I know it's just hard the memories they're too much" I say she gives me a soft smile "I know but we have to get through this visit for their sake" Davina says nodding to our sons who are currently snoozing away. "You're right" I say giving Davina's hand a squeeze "we'll be okay" she says leaning forward and pressing a light kiss on my cheek causing a smile to appear on my face "eww" we hear a little voice say from the back seat causing us to chuckle "hello buddy sleep well?" I ask looking at Zander through the rearview mirror "yes daddy" he says stretching his arms and legs accidentally hitting Rebekah in the face startling her awake and making me laugh "what the fuck?!" She yells "Rebekah!" I scold "what" she says before turning her head to look at Zander who has a big grin on his face "hi" he says cheekily "you're definitely like your father" Rebekah says "why thank you" he says cheekily turning his head forehead with that ever so mischievous smile of his plastered across his face.

Everyone is silent as I arrive out the compound and I feel a wave of nerves and anger hit me but I push it aside as I look back at my boys who are looking at the compound with full curiousity in their eyes and I remind myself that I'm doing this for them and Davina. "Are we ready for this?" I ask feeling anxious at seeing Klaus after four years and feeling nervous on how he'll react to my son's, I hope he accepts them as they're his nephew's and despite all the differences in my family I want my boys to have a good relationship with their aunts and uncle's "let's do this" Davina says taking holding off my hand once more and leaning over to give me a light kiss on the lips "for good luck" she whispers as she pulls away causing me to smile "thanks love I needed that" I say taking a deep breath before turning off the car and getting out. I eye the building before me knowing that my brother awaits inside and the nerves that I had before suddenly come rushing back this could either go really well or really bad.

To be continued.....

What will happen next? How will Klaus react to Zander and Jace? How will Zander and Jace take to the rest of the family? What do you think of Zander? He's a cheeky lad isn't he just like his daddy. Well there's more to come so stay tuned

Vote and comment