I gotta find them

Kol's pov

I slowly open my eyes and see my siblings hovering over me, staring down at me "geez back up a little" I say sitting up "sorry" they say "Uncle Kol are you okay?" Hope asks grabbing hold of my hand I give her a small smile "yes I'm fine love" I say "are you mad about what I said?" She asks I shake my head "no of course not" I say she frowns "why did you faint then?" She asks "I was in shock that's all" I say letting go of her hand and standing up groaning as I stretch my back "Kol" Rebekah says "what?" I say as she catches me glimpsing at Hope's drawing of Davina "what are you going to do?" She asks "I'm going to find Davina and my kids" I say starting to make my way to the door "wait we have to get Klaus first" Freya says infuriating me so I turn round glaring at her "forget Klaus for a second my girlfriend is alive and somehow I got her pregnant four years ago" I say "the kids might not even be yours" Elijah says my glare hardens "you heard what Hope said she can sense them she knows they're her cousins" I say "obviously kids can make mistakes even the most powerful kids" he says "I never make mistakes uncle Elijah" Hope says glaring at Elijah "why is it so hard for you to believe that I have kids when Hope confirmed it?" I ask in disbelief "it's just impossible" he says "I don't care what you think I'm going to find my family" I say turning to leave when I'm stopped by Freya's words "we are your family those kids might not even want you" she says I feel a sting in my heart at her words "it's nice to know you'd fight for Klaus to get the chance to be a father but not me you'd rather prevent me from having that luxury well let me tell you something I'm not going to let you take this from me" I say and before they can even respond I vamp speed out of the house and to the main road highjacking a car on the way.

I'm going to find them I will and my siblings can shove it if they don't like it, I have a family out there a family that needs me.

What did you think? Kol's gone looking for Davina, will he find her? Will she find him before he finds her? Poor Kol his siblings doubt the kids are his and refuse to believe he's a father except Rebekah and Hope. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment