Keelin

Hayley's pov

I walk into a bar and find Keelin the werewolf Davina had so nicely directed me too. I casually walk over to her and stand next to her "what do you want?" She asks without looking at me "do you know who I am?" I ask looking ahead so it doesn't look obvious that we're talking "no but I know you're a werewolf" she replies sipping on her drink "Keelin isn't it? That's your name right?" I ask "depends on who's asking" she says "Hayley Marshall look I don't have a lot of time but I need your help" I say grabbing my drink that the bartender just gave me "what do you need?" She asks finally turning to face me "I need some of your werewolf venom it will only take a couple of minutes after that I'll let you go and you'll never see me again" I say turning to face her "right because asking for Werewolf venom is completely normal" she says rolling her eyes "look we can either do this the easy way or the hard way and I much prefer to do the easy way" I say she eyes me before gulping down the rest of her drink "fine but only if you promise I won't see your face ever again" she says I smirk and hold my hand out to her "we have a deal" I say she shakes my hand "let's get this over with" she says breaking the hand shake "couldn't agree more" I say grinning I'm gonna have to thank Davina when I see her because she's really helped and has made things easier for me.

So this was a short chapter introducing Keelin and Hayley finding her. Watch out for the next chapter because the Mikaelsons might just be cured and awakened. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment