Goodbye Rebekah

Here's a new chapter, sorry it's been a while. I currently have really bad writers block with this story at the moment but I'm not giving up. So here you go, I hope you like it.

Three days.....

Davina's pov

We are now seeing Rebekah off as she's leaving to head back to New Orleans as she promised Klaus to prevent him from coming out here again. "Do you really have to go?" Jace asks as we stand outside near her car. Rebekah sighs and kneels down in front of the boys "I'm afraid so but I'm gonna call you every single day, okay?" she replies "you promise?" Zander asks "I pinky promise" Rebekah replies holding up her pinky finger causing the boys to wrap their pinky fingers around hers making her smile. £You be for your mommy and daddy, okay?" she says "we will. We promise" Jace replies as Rebekah stands up and turns to me since I was stood to the side. She looks at Nova in my arms so I carefully pass, Nova to her. She smiles down at Nova "I'm gonna miss you little sweet pea. It's been amazing getting to meet you and know you. You're such a beautiful little girl and your parents are so lucky to have you" she coos making Nova coo in response. Rebekah places a kiss on her forehead before handing her back to me. She sighs and looks at me and Kol. "Take care, you two" she says "we will Bekah" Kol replies "again I'm sorry about the others" she replies "no need to apologize Rebekah. It's not your fault" I respond she gives me a small smile. "Call me if you make any arrangements for your wedding" she replies making us chuckle. "Don't worry, you'll be the first to know" I respond she nods and gives us both a hug before hopping into her car. She gives us a wave before driving off down the road. "Well let's head back inside" Kol suggests I nod in agreement and we head inside with the boys who head straight upstairs to their playroom for the next hour or so.

Me and Kol head to the living room and sit down on the couch. Kol wraps his arms around me, making me suddenly feel warm and secure. I adjust Nova in my arms making her coo. Kol smiles and gently grabs her hand that is closet to him and places a kiss on her knuckle making her giggle. For a two week old baby, she's very giggly. Zander and Jace didn't giggle as much as Nova does when they were two weeks old. Nova will giggle at everything and at the most random times. You'd be sitting in a room in silence and she'd suddenly start giggling. We weren't sure why at first but then we tested it. It seems she only giggles when everything is quiet because she's bored and likes to hear noise. She doesn't seem to like the quiet, which is probably why she's always so happy when the boys are being loud and hyper active. It makes her all giddy and giggly.

I smile as Nova coos at Kol, her eyes twinkle as she looks up at him. I pass her to him and her instantly cradles her against his chest like he always does and she snuggles her head against his chest. "Just like your mommy" he mutters as he kisses her forehead "what?" I ask in confusion making him chuckle. "This is what you do when you're tired" he replies "no, it isn't" I retort "oh you do, love and if you deny it. I will film you the next time you get sleepy just to prove you wrong" he responds making me narrow my eyes playfully. "You wouldn't dare" I respond "try me" he retorts playfully making me giggle slightly and stick my tongue out at him making him gasp playfully. "Oh how rude" he says dramatically making me laugh "I am offended. That's it no Kola bear love for you" he says playfully making me gasp dramatically in response. "No love from my Kola bear. Oh how ever shall I live?" I ask dramatically making him chuckle. "Na, just kidding. I could never deny you my love" he responds with a wink. "I know otherwise I'd make you pay if you withheld your love from me" I retort making him grin. "I'd never withhold my love from you. I couldn't even if I tried" he responds "aw" I respond leaning forward to kiss him "BOO!" Zander and Jace yell as they jump up from behind the couch making us both jump in fright and Nova giggles. "Oh I'm glad you think that's funny" Kol coos playfully at her making her squeal. "Boys what have we told you about sneaking up on me and daddy like that?" I ask "not to do it" Zander and Jace respond at the same time "so why did you do it?" I ask "auntie Bek's told us too mama" Jace explains "why?" I ask "because she wanted us to scare daddy for her" Zander replies "oh well that's fair enough but do not scare me okay?" I respond making them nod "yeah...wait what? Why is it okay for them to scare me and not you?" Kol asks "because I'm the top lady of the house and I'm awesome plus I know where the cookies are hidden in the house" I retort sticking my tongue out at him making him chuckle. "Cheeky woman" he says gently pinching my cheek making me scowl. "Seriously though? In future don't listen to your auntie Bek's when she tells you to sneak up on us and scare us like that" Kol says "okay daddy" Zander and Jace respond "you never know if you might walk in on something you don't want to see" Kol says "like what?" Jace asks "like me and mommy kissing" Kol replies "ewe that's gross" Zander and Jace respond in sync making me giggle. It's cute when they say the same things at the same time, well sometimes it's cute. "Yeah so don't sneak up on us. Let us know you're near so we can save you the trauma of catching us kissing" Kol responds making me roll my eyes as I know he's actually referring to sex but won't say the word to them, since they're too young to know that. "Okay daddy, we will" Zander respond "good boy. Now, go upstairs and wash your hands. I'm going to make lunch" Kol instructs making the boys nod and run out the room. So yeah it's actually nearly lunch time, Rebekah left around quarter past 11 this morning. Kol glances to the door where the boys left before giving me a quick kiss making me smile and I instantly return the kiss. He unfortunately breaks the kiss "later" he responds as he passes me Nova before standing up "okay, I'll hold to that" I respond with a smirk making him grin and give me a wink before vamp speeding out the room, to go and sort out lunch.

End of chapter, what did you think? I know it's a little short but I'm slowly working my way back into doing the story. I will try to do another chapter soon, but until then do be patient with me and hang on until the next chapter. In the mean time, try reading one of my other stories if you haven't read them already. Thank you

Vote and comment