Old friend part II

Warning chapter contains sexual content

Kol's pov

Half an hour after Davina sent our address to Enzo he arrives "come in" I say as I open the door to let him inside "nice house" he comments as he steps inside "thanks" I reply as I shut the door. "So where's that beautiful girlfriend of yours and your kids?" he asks looking around the hallway "she's upstairs with the boys they're having a bath as they got a bit mucky at the park earlier" I reply he nods "so when did you get to Mystic falls?" he asks "yesterday" I reply "why did you move here? From what I heard from Damon I know you and your family aren't allowed in Mystic falls and I figured you wouldn't ever step foot in this place again since you died here?" he questions "me and Davina moved here to get away from my family and to protect our boys" I reply leading him into the living room. "Why are they in danger?" he asks "yes there's this evil witch who's out to get my sons and kill them. My family were helping us protect them as we figured we could protect them together but my brother was being an ass and we just couldn't stay anymore and we decided we could protect our sons on our own so we left" I reply he nods "sounds like you've had a pretty rough few months" he says "sort of. I was reunited with Davina after four years apart a couple months ago and found out I was a father and everything was great until some witch attacked our home in an attempt to take our sons" I respond he frowns "how come you were apart for four years?" he asks "she was dead at least I though she was and I was in a magical induced coma to keep me alive as I was dying. The mother of my niece knew Davina was alive and my niece discovered she had twins, my twins and then I went and found her" I explain "I take it you made sure to make up for all the time you two were kept apart. After four years being kept apart from your girl must've been agonizing" he says with a smirk "oh I did. Me and Davina are all over each other whenever we get some alone time. The other night Davina pounced on me" I respond with a smirk "oh I bet you liked that" he replies "oh I loved it" I reply as Davina enters the room with Zander and Jace by her side "you loved what?" she asks curiously "oh I loved how pretty you looked in that new dress you bought the other day" I say nervously if she found out I was discussing our sex life with Enzo, she'll make me spend two nights on the couch and I don't want that, It's bad enough I have to spend one night on the couch having to suffer a whole night without having Davina beside me or in my arms and I only have myself to blame for being such a jealous prick to her earlier. "Hi Davina you're still looking lovely" Enzo says with a smile "hi Enzo nice to see you again" she says with a small smile Enzo's eyes suddenly travel downwards and he bites his lip causing me to clench my fists "hey buddy keep your eyes up" I say "sorry my bad" he apologizes "do you two want a blood bag?" Davina asks clearing her throat "I'd love one" Enzo replies "I'll have one later love" I reply she nods and walks out the room with the boys in tow. "How did you meet Davina?" she asks "we met six years ago I was in another guys body though because my mother was being a manipulative bitch, we fell for each other in the short time we knew each other but then I was cursed by my brother and I died. Davina brought me back nine months later but we were separated once more as I had been cursed by the ancestors to kill her, we tried to bring her back but my brother and sister practically sent her to be butchered and she couldn't be brought back but we were reunited again four years later" I explain "wow that's a lot of drama. It must've sucked constantly being ripped away from each other although if it were me I don't think I'd put myself through that pain" he responds "I love Davina and I'd go through all the pain in the world just to be with her" I reply he smiles "I didn't think you believed in love. When we first met you said love was stupid and made you weak" he replies "well I was wrong. Love isn't stupid and while yes it makes you weak but it also makes you stronger at the same time. You're not truly living until you experience love" I respond "I wish I had love. There was this woman I thought loved me and I believed I loved her but I didn't, I was just in love with the attention she gave me and because she saved my life" he replies "are you talking about Lily Salvatore? Come on mate I warned you about her, I told you she didn't love you" I say "I know that now and I do wish I had listened to you" he replies "it's fine" I reply as Davina walks back in the room with a blood bag and throws it to Enzo "cheers" he says before ripping into it. "Boys why don't you two go and play upstairs" Davina suggest to the twins "okay mommy" they reply before running out the room.