Mystic falls

Davina's pov

We finally arrive in Mystic falls after an eleven hour long drive of course we made some stops on the way so we could eat and stretch our legs from sitting in a car for a long time. "So where exactly is our house?" I ask Kol as we pass the bar and a few shops "it's near the mall and there's a park and a library near the house too" he replies as he turns the corner. "So I take it we're not staying at the house you and your siblings lived in while you were here?" I question "correct, I figured it would be too obvious if we lived there since the Scooby Doo gang know it's Mikaelson property" he replies "Scooby Doo gang?" I ask with amusement laced in my tone "Stefan, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, Alaric, Bonnie and Caroline. They're enemies of my family and well they constantly were up to something to try and stop me and my siblings so I refer to them as the Scooby Doo gang" he explains "I see so this friend of yours where about does he live?" I ask he shrugs "I actually have no idea, I didn't think to ask but I'll make sure too once we're settled in at our new home" he replies as he parks outside a beautiful house.

 They're enemies of my family and well they constantly were up to something to try and stop me and my siblings so I refer to them as the Scooby Doo gang" he explains "I see so this friend of yours where about does he live?" I ask he shrugs "I actu...

"Wow" Zander says in awe peering out the window "let's go inside shall we?" Kol suggests getting out the car. I get out and help the boys out of the car as Kol walks up to the front door. Kol unlocks and opens the door and steps aside to let us enter first "so what you should know about this house is there's four bedrooms one of which I've turned into a playroom for the kids" Kol explains as he shuts the door and I look at him curiously "why would there already be a playroom set up when we've only just moved here?" I ask "I bought this house a few weeks ago and I had it furnished and decorated. I figured we should have somewhere already sorted and done up in case we had to leave New Orleans for an emergency" he explains rubbing the back of his neck nervously "you didn't mention it to me" I say he sighs "I know and I know I should've told you but I wanted it to be a surprise" he replies "you're forgiven" I say giving him a small smile letting him know I'm not angry, I'm glad he's taken precautions for us. He nods "boys do you want to go see your new room?" Kol asks "yes daddy" they respond excitedly "well go on upstairs. Your room is the second door on the right" he replies they look at each other before bolting up the stairs making us chuckle. Kol walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist just as the door upstairs is heard being slammed open with a bang "WOW!"  "THIS IS AMAZING!" they yell happily making us laugh as we hear them running and jumping around the room. "Well they definitely like their new room" I say Kol smiles at me "I'm glad. Now would you like to see our new room?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows making me blush and giggle "why I would love too" I reply wrapping my arms around his neck. He grins and vamp speeds us upstairs. We stand in front of a door and he gently turns the handle and pushes the door open. I gasp as I step into the room "it's lovely" I say Kol hums and places his chin on my shoulder as we glance around the room. "I'm glad you like it love. This is what I call our little love nest" he replies making me giggle "our little love nest? Really?" I ask turning to face him he nods "yes we're going to have some fun in this room. Make some new sexy memories" he replies with a growl in his tone causing me to bite my lip as I feel a pool form in my panties "well I can't wait to make those new sexy memories with you" I reply staring at him alluringly. "Would you care to make one now?" he asks moving his hands to my hips as he leans in "I'd love too but first I'd like to see the rest of the house and wait until the boys are in bed before we do anything of the sort" I reply my lips briefly brush against his before I pull away and I smirk when I see a bulge has formed in his pants. "Oh that doesn't look too good" I say innocently pointing to his throbbing bulge before I walk round him and walk towards the door swaying my hips. I stop when I reach the doorway and turn back to face him "well? Aren't you going to give me a tour of our new house?" I ask biting my lip "I'll give you a tour of something alright" he grumbles arousal laced in his tone as he walks towards me making me giggle as I can sense how sexually frustrated he is right now and a part of me feels bad because I so would let him do whatever he pleases with me right now but our sons are awake and I have some stuff to do before we do anything but at the same time a part of me feels good and excited because I know very well if I make him wait long enough for it, then he won't hold back when it finally comes to it and god I love it when he gets like that because he doesn't stop for a single moment, he just keeps going.