kinky

Warning contains mature content spanking, dirty talk etc it's getting kinky, if you don't like this stuff then skip it

No one's pov

Kol and Davina stood in the middle of their bedroom making out, still wearing their Spiderman and spiderwoman costumes. They ran their hands all over each other as the kissing got more heated and intense, their tongues were fighting for dominance. Davina pulled away panting running her hands up Kol's chest and grabbing onto the top of his costume and ripping it in half revealing his toned abs and six pack that were glistened with sweat due to how stuffy the costume was. Kol chuckled at his girlfriend's actions and pulled her into another kiss reaching down to her thighs and picking her up allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Davina placed her hands on Kol's neck as she deepened the kiss Kol groaned and gave her ass a little squeeze making her moan into the kiss.

Kol's pov

I groan as I feel myself harden as I have Davina in my arms pressed up close to me with her legs wrapped around my waist. Everything is heated and intense and I'm not just talking about the very stuffy costume I'm wearing, I feel the warmth of Davina's body and I feel her pour so much passion into the kiss. "Take me" Davina mutters against my lips "what?" I ask slightly dazed from kissing "rip off my clothes and take me" she growls planting her lips back on mine making me groan "as you wish" I say "but the leave the boots on" she whispers in my ear making me growl "you being a little minx today huh?" I question as I walk over to the bed "why not" she says placing her lips on mine, I bring one of my hands up to her face and cup her cheek as I deepen the kiss.

I break the kiss and place Davina on the bed and flip her over so her back is facing me and she quickly sits up on her knees. I run my hands up and down her back for a moment before grabbing the zipper part of her costume and roughly tearing it off in two revealing Davina's bare back, I growl and feel my cock twitch at the sight. I remove the top half of her ripped costume execpt for the skirt part which I decide to leave on so she's just got on a skirt, tights and long black leather boots and she looks sexy as hell. I gently push Davina onto her hands and knees so her ass is now directly facing my crotch, I push her skirt up only to let out a groan as I see she's wearing lace knickers which are my favourite on her. I rub her ass with my hands before ripping her tight in half revealing her soft plump ass, I lift my hand up and bring it down on her ass slapping it "ohh" Davina moans "did you like that?" I ask rubbing her ass cheek "yes" she whimpers as I squeeze her ass before spanking it again. "Harder" she whimpers shaking her ass at me causing me to release a growl I give her ass a hard slap "god yes" she moans pressing her ass back against my crotch and rubbing against me "you'll be the death of me" I groan squeezing her ass giving her ass another spank. "Enough with the spanking just put that big thick cock of yours inside me already and fuck me" she moans I chuckle at her words and spank her ass rubbing it afterwards as it's turning red "just wait my love I'll give you what you want soon enough" I say slipping my hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her knickers making her moan "fuck you're so wet" I groan feeling how damp her knickers are. "Don't tease me just put your cock inside me please" she whimpers I chuckle removing my hand from between her legs only to rip her underwear in half causing her to gasp "I wish you'd stop ripping my underwear I need those" she whines but stops as I spank her ass "not right now you don't" I say slipping a finger inside her making her moan.

I thrust my finger and out of her occasionally curling it causing it to rub against her soft velvety walls "more" Davina whimpers I chuckle and slip a second finger inside her. I thrust my fingers in and out of her getting all her juices on my hand as she's dripping like mad "you're like a waterfall so wet" I groan pulling my fingers out and licking them clean "you taste so good" I groan spanking her ass.

I grab Davina by the hips and flip her over so now she's facing me, she grins at me cheekily as she opens her legs for me. "Good girl" I say winking at her as I get on my knees and grab her hips pulling her closer to me, I lean my head down and start kissing and licking her pussy occasionally nibbling on her clit. Davina places a hand on the back of my head and pushes me closer to her causing me to chuckle against her sending vibrations through her body.

Davina pushes me away and pulls me up pulling me in for a passionate kiss, I deepen the kiss shoving my tongue in her mouth making her moan. Davina pulls away and starts rubbing me through my costume "look at you" Davina purrs rubbing my hard cock through the stupid material of the costume "it looks painful" she says "it is painful it's begging to be freed" I groan she giggles and rips the rest of the costume allowing my cock to breath slightly but I'm still wearing my boxers.

Davina's pov

I pull his boxers down allowing his cock to spring free, I bite my lips as I eye his hard cock, I can see the veins pulsing and the tip is red with pre-cum leaking out of it. I gently wrap my hand around it and lean forward licking his tip causing him to groan "oh yes" he groans bucking his hips towards my face. I wrap my lips around the head and start sucking "ugh yes deeper darling" he groans I do as he says and take more of him in my mouth swirling my tongue around him as I do.

I soon manage to take the whole of his cock in my mouth making me gag slightly but it doesn't bother me, it only turns me on more. I bring my other hand to his balls and play with them as I bob my head "ohh Davina" he moans bucking his hips in my face making me gag "oh fuck" he grunts bucking his hips forward again making my eyes water slightly and I pull away to catch my breath. "Are you alright love? Did I hurt you?" Kol asks concerned "no I just needed to catch my breath" I say panting he gives me a soft smile running a hand through my hair before leaning down to kiss me. I smile into the kiss running my hands through his hair as he slips his tongue in my mouth, I slowly pull him down with me as I lie back and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He pulls away breaking the kiss and completely removes his costume so he's now fully naked. He gently pulls off my leather boots and tosses them over his shoulder not caring where they went as he pulls off my ripped tights and underwear along with the skirt. We get under the covers and Kol gets on top of me "are you ready for my sweet loving?" He asks rubbing the head of his cock against my entrance "yes" I whimper as he pushes the tip inside me. I place my hands on Kol's neck as he starts pushing his cock inside me "ahh ohhh" I whimper clenching around him making him groan "ugh Davina" Kol grunts slowly thrusting in and out of me "ughh you can go faster" I moan "ughh" Kol grunts picking up his speed I look down between our bodies watching his cock slide in and out of me.

Kol's pov

I notice Davina looking between our bodies so I look down between us and let out a groan as I watch myself slide in and out of her pussy, god damn that's a nice sight and it just made me even more turned on. I look back up at Davina and pick up my thrusts pounding into her "ohhh yes Kol" she moans tossing her head back. I place one of my hands behind her head making her look at me as I pound into her "look at me darling" I grunt as our skin slaps together "ahh yes" she moans biting her lip as she looks me in the eye "that's my girl" I growl pounding harder as I lean down and kiss her soft swollen lips "ahhh ahhh Kol" she moans I groan and feel myself twitch as her pussy clenches around me. "Kol I'm close" she whimpers breathlessly "me too love just hold on" I groan twitching inside her causing her to clench around me again so I pound even harder into her "ahhhhh yes" she moans arching her back as she orgasms making me follow right after emptying my load inside her.

I collapse on top of her careful not to crush her "fuck" I say breathlessly damn how is that even possible I'm a vampire? "Breathless?" Davina asks I look at her to see she's smiling "yes I don't even know how it's possible since I'm a vampire" I say kissing her lips before pulling out of her "I guess there's a first time for everything" she says making me chuckle as she cuddles into my side placing her head on my chest not caring that we're both sweaty. "I love you darling" I say kissing the side of her head "I love you too" she says panting slightly trying to catch her breath "easy love" I say rubbing her back soothing her "thank you" she says "no problem" I say watching as a yawn escapes her lips "get some sleep love" I say drawing circles on her bare back knowing it calms her and helps her go to sleep.

What did you think? It got a bit kinky but it turned sweet midway because I wasn't sure whether it'd be too much or not. Hope you liked this chapter stay tuned for more

Vote and comment