Happy birthday mommy

Here's a light cute little chapter, enjoy

Davina's pov

I tiredly rub my eyes as I open the door to my apartment I just came home from a busy day at work. I work at a nice little antiques shop around the corner from where I live Josh said I don't need to work but I want too it gives me some sort of normality in my life. Without looking I switch on the living room light only for a gasp to leave my mouth when I see what's in front of me "SURPRISE MOMMY!" My baby boys yell standing on the couch on either side of Josh "oh my gosh" I say bringing my hands to cover my mouth as my eyes tear up, the living room is filled with blue and purple balloons and paper chains on the ceiling and hanging on the wall behind them is a big banner saying Happy Birthday Mommy! "Do you like it momma?" Jace asks smiling as he and Zander get off the couch "yes I love it" I say sniffling "why are you crying?" Zander asks frowning in concern "because I love you boys so much now come give me a hug" I say getting on my knees they smile and run right into my arms.

After a good few minutes of hugging we break apart and I stand up to pull Josh into a hug "was this your idea?" I whisper into his ear "no this was their idea they just wanted me to help so of course I did" he says "thank you" I say pulling away he nods "the boys have something for you" he says I turn to look at my son's who have big grins on their faces "what do you have for me?" I ask smiling Zander takes my hand and pulls me over to the couch "sit down mommy" he says I giggle at his forwardness and sit down "okay I'm sitting down" I say Josh moves the coffee table from the middle of the room giving the boys more room "for your birthday they decided to write you a speech" Josh says standing in between them "we got you a present too momma" Jace exclaims I giggle "okay well let me hear these speeches then" I say "hold on I need to video this" Josh says vamp speeding out the room making the boys laugh. He comes back a few seconds later holding a camera in his hand "okay now start" he says Zander and Jace look at each other before turning to face me "letters please" Zander says dramatically to Josh snapping his fingers at him making me giggle, Josh reaches into his pockets, pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to the boys.

Zander and Jace unfold the letter "uhh ehm" Jace says clearing his throat dramatically "dear mommy it's your birthday and we want you to know how much we love you" Zander starts taking a deep breath "we like it when you smile we like it when you laugh" he continues "we like it when you give us hugs especially me" Jace adds giving me a cheeky smile making me laugh as tears spring to my eyes "we like the sound of your voice it's soothing it helps me go sleepy" Zander says placing a hand by his cheek, closing his eyes and fake snoring "I like it when you sing" Jace says "we love you more than apple juice and we really really really love apple juice" Zander says "you're our fav person in the world Santa Clause is second" Jace says making me laugh "happy birthday momma we love you" Jace finishes I wipe away the tears from my cheeks "oh boys that was beautiful I loved it" I say my heart is bursting with love and pride I'm so lucky to them in my life I have Kol to thank because without him they wouldn't be here, I miss him so much he should be here with us but we will be reunited soon I can feel it in my bones as I just know Hayley has succeeded in curing them.

This was a cute little chapter I wanted to do a sweet heart melting chapter with Davina and her son's before she's reunited with Kol, don't you think the twins are sweet? Davina and Kol have two very sweet boys. How do you think Kol will react when he finds out Davina's alive and that he's a father to twins? Stay tuned to find out more

Vote and comment