Got what they deserved

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

Me and Enzo are searching for the witches who got away but they didn't really go far, the stupid bitches have remained within the building and are hiding but I can hear their heartbeats so it's not hard to pinpoint where they are.

"You know considering they're about to die, you'd think they'd run out the building, not run and hide inside it" Enzo comments making me chuckle "witches these days, some of them just don't have enough brain cells" I retort making him chuckle as we stalk the hallway.

"Hello love" Enzo suddenly says as he pops his head round a corner and finds a witch crouched down in the corner "well you aren't hiding very well" I say as we walk towards her making her scoot back.

"P-Please don't kill me, I beg of you" she pleads getting on her knees "don't kill you? You have aided in a witches plan to harm my children and niece and that is not okay with me love so I'm definitely going to kill you" I growl making her eyes widen "please I can help you" she pleads "I don't trust you" I respond before grabbing her by the throat and snapping her neck before shoving her aside.

"4 down, 7 more to go" Enzo says looking at me as we turn and head back the way we came "okay bitches the time for hide and seek is over come out!" I yell and I suddenly hear a bunch of footsteps running heading for the stairs "looks like we've got some runners" Enzo says with a grin before we both vamp speed towards the stairs seeing the remaining witches prying the door open as two of them slip out the door.

When suddenly the door gets blasted off sending the witches flying. Two of them hit the wall with a hard smack along with an audible snapping sound before they drop to the floor, one is obviously dead while the other whimpers as she tries to sit up.

"Just where do you bitches think you were going huh?" Davina asks as she walks through the broken doors dragging in the two witches who made a run for it. She was gripping onto their hair as she dragged them before releasing them and using magic to make them freeze so they can't move "it's about time you show up darling, I was beginning to think you were going to miss everything" I say with a smirk as me and Enzo walk down the stairs.

"What and leave you to put down the coven who have been helping Morgana try to track down and take our children? Why I would never" she says with a sexy smirk on her gorgeous face. 

Our attention is diverted as a witch suddenly starts chanting holding her hand out towards Davina but she just raises an eyebrow at her before thrusting her hand out and curling it into a fist making the witch stop and gasp as she clutches at her chest.

"You don't think I came here unprotected did you? You can throw any spell at me and it will do fuck all" she says and I have to hold back a groan because god damn she's so hot when she's like this. The witch sputters reaching a hand out only for Davina to twist her wrist making the witches neck snap and she falls to the floor in a heap.

The other witches look at her in shock "please spare us" one of them pleads and I scoff "you want us to spare you after all you and Morgana have aided in trying to harm our children and my niece?! You witches seriously are delusional!" I say as I move to stand by Davina.

"Instead of fighting us, you should be with your children? Where are they exactly? I bet Morgana's got them already and you two don't even know it" one witch suddenly sneers making me blood boil and I can feel Davina's anger before she lets out a laugh.

"You really underestimate us if you think we really just left our children for Morgana to find? That bitch ain't getting her hands on my babies" Davina says with fury in her eyes before extending a hand out and suddenly the witch who got a sudden boost of confidence is lifted up into the air.