brothers calling

Kol's pov

I stand up as I prepare to answer my brother's call this will be great I thought sarcastically as I finally press accept and I bring the phone to my ear only to pull it away when Nik screams down the phone

(Phone convo)

Klaus: finally you answer my call I've messaged you 10 times and I've called you 5 times why the hell did you not answer! The others got here two days ago now where the bloody hell are you!?

I roll my eyes at him typical Nik won't even say hello first

Kol: what no hello?

I can't help but chuckle as I hear him growl I've missed annoying him

Nik: piss off you tosser now answer my question where the bloody hell are you!!

Kol: I'm on the outskirts of Texas

Nik: what the hell are you doing there? You should've been here helping Freya, Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley rescue me have you any idea what torment I've been through?!! 

Kol: I can only imagine what torment you've been through brother and I swear I would've been there if it wasn't for a good reason

Nik: well do tell me your so called good reason because I would really like to know and decide myself if it was worth not coming to help rescue me your own brother!!

I roll my eyes scowling as I feel myself start to get angry but I calm down as Davina squeezes my hand, I respond by taking her hand in mine and placing a kiss on her hand making her smile

Kol: did our other siblings or Hayley not fill you in on why I'm not there?

I was curious to know because it sounds like they haven't otherwise I'm sure Nik would've said something

Nik: no why?

Kol: I'm not surprised our siblings always did fail on delivering important news

Nik: what news? I still haven't received your good reason as to why you're not here!

Kol: you will it all ties in together

Nik: tell me!

Kol: I'll tell you soon

Nik: NO! I deserve to know now so tell me what is your news and why was it a good reason for you to not be here

Kol: I'll explain when I get to New Orleans

At my words Davina removes her hand from mine and moves away from me

Nik: you're coming back to New Orleans?

Kol: in the next seven days

Nik: can't you get here sooner?

Kol: nope I'll get to New Orleans in my own time I'm in no rush to get back there

Nik: you're pushing it Kol I swear if you're not here in the next two days I'm going to find you and I will dagger you!

Davina scowls and takes my phone from me, not able to contain her anger anymore

Davina: hey asshole Kol will get to New Orleans when he can no sooner or later so just sit patiently or go bother someone else with your stinky attitude until he arrives now I understand you're a little peeved that Kol wasn't there to rescue you but he has his reasons and while you think his reason might not matter to you it matters to him to suck it up and wait!!

She hangs up right after not even giving him a chance to respond and stands up not even looking at me as she grabs her torn bra and top from the floor "Davina" I say placing a hand on her knee "what Kol?" She asks I hear annoyance in her voice "I know you don't want me to go back to New Orleans but I have too I can't stay here forever" I say Davina gets off the couch "when were you planning on telling us?" She asks I notice her eyes become wet "I was going to I swear" I say standing up grabbing her hands "so you were just planning on leaving me and the boys just like that?" She asks tears beginning to stream down her face making my heart clench "no oh god no I could never leave you and the boys you're my family now" I say gently grabbing her chin making her look up at me "I could never leave you behind not after I just got you back" I add looking into her eyes "I don't mind going back to New Orleans but I don't think it's safe for the boys" she says sighing "we'll protect them in any and every way we can nothing will harm our sons I promise" I say she nods "okay I guess it won't be so bad but one question why are your siblings still in New Orleans I thought they would've left right after rescuing Klaus" she asks causing me to think why are my siblings still in New Orleans? "I don't know but I guess we'll find out" I say "I guess we should start planning on moving then I have to quit my job, start packing everything and send it off to our new house that's if we're moving there" Davina says "I don't think we'll be moving there we're just going to see what's up with my siblings and explain everything to Klaus plus I want to shove it in Freya's face that my son's do in fact want me" I say scowling when I remember how Freya tried to make me doubt that my son's would love and want me.

"Okay we'll start in the morning as it's late and I'm tired" Davina says a yawn escapes her mouth "what about sexy time?" I ask with a pout as I nod at Davina's naked upper body as she's not put on a shirt yet "another time the mood has been killed" she says I sigh in defeat silently cursing my brother for his bad timing because if it weren't for him I'd have Davina pinned down on the couch moaning and withering underneath me as I pound into her caressing and kissing every part of her body but of course it never goes my way.

Klaus is a mood killer. Davina and Kol will be heading back to New Orleans? Why do you think his siblings and Hayley are still in New Orleans? Why he, Davina and the twins stay in New Orleans permanently? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment