Chapter 8

-Roman POV-
"You and Seth kinda...uh..fucked..." I turned to Wade and his cheeks were red and he was speechless. It was hilarious. But I didn't laugh.
"There is no chance Seth is going to not hate me for this." Wade sighed.
"Seth made the first move. I remember that. So why would he hate you? if anything Seth should think what your thinking." Dean came in joining the conversation. "Roman told me last night before we fell asleep watching Scream 2" Dean sat next to Wade making Seth turn over and curl up into a ball.
"Seth made the first move?" Wade looked relieved but still upset. Without letting Dean respond he spoke again. "Well I should leave... I don't want Seth seeing me, I feel ashamed and like shit." Wade turned on his phone and looked through his contacts. "I've noticed I have Seths number in my phone, not a surprise. But here, put your numbers into my phone so that we could all hang out later today or tomorrow after Seth finds out what's going on and if he decides to hate me or not. Just one of you text me what he says." Wade gave us his phone and we put our numbers into the phone. He called our numbers so that we could save him into our contacts. He left quickly. The shutting of the door made Seth slowly wake up.
"Ow. My head... Why are you two staring at me?" Seth turned at Dean and I. When I noticed what we were doing I stood up and turned around.
"Nothing, when's the food people coming here to give us food?" I turned to Dean as he was holding his head.
"Soon, hopefully. I'm kind of hungry. But I don't wanna throw up." Dean stood up "I'm showering." He went into the bathroom. I sighed. He's so cute. I turned to Seth and he had the same confused face he had when I looked at him a few moments ago.
"Wasn't there another one?" Seth pointed at the empty spot Wade was sleeping on.
"Another what?"
"Another person."
"Yea, did you forget who it was?" I sat on Wades spot of the pullout couch and criss crossed my legs and kept my attention to Seth.
"Light colored eyes, beard, short wavyish hair....Hot British accent..Forgot the name...oh wait was it Wade?"
"No it was pickle. Duh." I laughed at Seth as he cracked a smile also.
"So you have the hots for Wade don't you?"
"Just a little.. But he would never like me." Seth sat up and sat like me so that he was across from me sitting criss cross.
"I think he does. Do you remember last night at all?"
"No. Just that we got drunk at the bar."
"Well here. I'm just gonna say it since I don't know any other way to tell you.... "Youandwadefuckedandyouweretheonetomakethefirstmoveandbothofyoupassedoutdrunkandnowwadethinksyourgonnahatehimforeversincehefoundoutyouguysfucked." I scrunched up my face and Seths jaw dropped.
"We what?"
"You heard me."
"But my fiancé just broke up with me, or was that a dream? DID I CHEAT ON HER?" Seth started to panic.
"Dude calm down she broke up with you yesterday when we all first met."
"Ugh. Oh my god I feel like an asshole... Right when i get the chance to be single I just fuck the first guy I meet." Seth held his head
"Hey dude don't be upset. Your were drunk all of us would've done the same if we were in your situation. you think you can still see Wade though right? Maybe later on you guys could try to be a couple one day if he actually likes you right?" I smiled. I'm just trying to find something positive about this whole thing a cheer Seth up.
"Maybe. And yea. I don't hate him. So him and I could be friends for now. Really awkward friends..but it's better than him hating me or me hating him." The doorbell rang. That must be the food people.
"Dean they're here, your paying them right??" I semi yelled so I wouldn't hurt my head or Seths.
"Yea yea give me a second." I heard Dean getting out the shower. I went to go open the door and tell the people that they were going to get paid soon. I brought the cart in and waited for Dean. If he comes out with only a towel on im going to turn cherry red, and then Seth will see, and then he'll know...
And of course Dean comes out soaked wearing only a towel. I jinxed myself God damn it. I looked down and I kept looking up just to see Deans sexy body. The lady was different and wasn't the one from the desk but she was checking Dean out as he gave her the money. After he gave her the money I grabbed Deans waist with my left hand and pulled him close to me and gave the girl a dirty look and slammed the door.
"She was checking you out." I said before Dean could question. "By the way I know you gave the lady behind the desk a dirty look." I smirked and let go of Deans waist and went into the kitchen to get plates for the three of us.