Chapter 9

-Wade POV-
I texted Drew asking him to meet me at my house. (Drew is Drew Galloway or also known as Andrew Galloway. He's in TNA and him and Wade were very close back then, so in the story they will be close also. The I'll put a photo of him up so you guys know how he looks like.) He texted back almost automatically and said he'll be there in 15 minutes. Since Drew and I lived in the same area we could often see each other a lot. But since we work different schedules we travel to different places at the same time. Our friendship has always stuck though.
...(three dots just mean a change in time)
I got a call and it was Drew.
"Hello?"
"Hey knobhead, open the door in just pulling into your drive way."
"Don't call me a knobhead, that is so rude. Ya prat."
"Calling me a prat is rude also."
"Stop being a smart ass Drew. I'll be outside in a minute."
"Okay, knobhead."
"Prat." I hung up and went outside. Drew was just turning off his car and he came out. Honestly I kinda had a crush on him, but I've always disregarded it. I know he's bisexual but I don't want to ruin our friendship.
"Hey. Ya need to talk?"
"Yes I do, come inside and hurry." I waited for him as he slowly walked to me.
"God damnit drew you are so slow." I said once he finally reached me. I let him in as he kicked off his shoes and made himself at home. That's how you know you have a best friend, they just act as if your home is theirs.
"Talk to me Wade, what did you do now?" He sat on my couch and layed down on his stomach as I sat on the armchair. He rested his head on his hands as he turned to me. I explained to him everything that happened last night. Afterward he looked at me in complete shock.
"Well I think you should confront him about it. Talk to him. Do you like him?"
"A little yea. But I just met him. Things went way too fast last night." I sighed.
"You were drunk. You can't control your actions, or at least it's hard to. Try to become friends with him and eventually you guys will come close and maybe you guys will go out, who knows??" Drew looks at things so positive. One of my favorite things about him.
"If he even likes me that is." I rolled my eyes.
"You told me he made the first move, and usually when people are drunk they are truthful. So he may actually like you. Don't think so negative."
"Sorry. Force of habit. You should know that by now."
"Yes I know you usually think negative. But here try this: talk to him about it, he's probably going to understand and ask if you guys an start over as friends. If he says yes which he most likely will, then continue the friendship, see where it goes and you guys may end up having a friendship like us, or you guys could end up dating." Drew gave his usual happy smile.
"I guess I can do that. Should I talk to him today??"
"Nah, you guys are recovering from hangovers. Wait until tomorrow when both of you feel better. For today you can spend time with me since I'm not going anywhere until next week, what about you?"
"My show is going to be here in Florida, around 40 minute drive there. So I'm not going anywhere either. We already recorded next weeks smackdown on Wednesday. So Raw will be my next show. So Monday." I took a deep breath after saying all that.
"Good so I'm spending the night then. Tomorrow I'll leave at 12 so that you can see Seth and spend time with tho other guys you mentioned to me."
"Roman and Dean?" I laughed.
"Yea those two, I've heard Romans name before, Roman Reigns... Was he on NXT?"
"Pretty sure."
"Then I've probably seen him on NXT. He's kinda hot." Drew laughed as I smirked at the comment he made.
"Well I think his hearts taken by Dean, they just met but they are really cute together. They're so shy around each other. I'm really routing for them. Hopefully they date sooner or later."
"Damn if he didn't like Dean I would've tried to be with him. Hah, I probably wouldn't have that big of a chance." Drew laughed.
"Well if he's obsessed with his hair like you are I think you guys would hit it off." I smiled as Drew "hmphed" at my joke.
"Yea yea really funny Ya dork." Drew flipped his hair getting the little hairs that were in his face out of the way.
"Anyways, let's watch something." I grabbed the remote and turned on my TV
"Let's watch me!" Drew squeaked his voice. I thought his squeaky voice was adorable.
"No, let's watch something other than wrestling. Plus it's Saturday, TNA is always on Fridays, at like seven."
"Oh yea I forgot. Damn it, fine let's watch the comedy channel, see what on there." Drew sat up and stretched. I changed the channel and this stand up comedian was on, I kept it on as Drew and I watched. 15 minutes into the show, Roman texted me.
Roman: Hey dude, Seth is totally okay, he was shocked just like you though.
Wade: Not a surprise.
Roman: He like spazzed out since he forgot his fiancé broke up with him, so he thought he cheated on her. He feels like a jerk for getting drunk and having sex with you since his fiancé just left him. But he's willing to be friends with you.
Wade: Great. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'm hanging out with one of my friends right now. And that sucks. If only we could control ourselves when we're drunk, none of this shit would've happened.
Roman: Agreed on so many levels. And I have a question. And be honest. I won't tell anybody. But do you like Seth? Just a little? Or the slightest bit?
Wade: I do a little. But since we just met I don't want things to go fast and just be automatically in a relationship with him. You know? Especially since he just got out of a break up. He must be upset. Right now I want to stay by his side, be a true friend and show him he can trust me. And maybe later on if he likes me back be in a relationship with him, or just continue on as best friends or whatever.
Roman: I get what your saying. What you just texted, That's what I kinda told Seth, he likes you a little too and he feels the same way.
"Seth likes me too..." I noticed I said that out loud and Drew automatically turned his head.
"You serious?"
"Yea. Roman told me he talk to Seth and Seth admitted he likes me a little too." I smiled and blushed knowing the fact that I may actually have a chance with Seth.
"Aw, somebody's blushin." Drew was talking to me like I was baby. I swear I'm gonna put him in a headlock.
"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him as he dodged it. I continued to text Roman.
Roman: Don't tell Seth I told you, he'd probably kill me once he learns how to walk correctly. He can't even stand, that's how bad of a hangover he has.
Wade: I won't. And that's bad. Make sure he stays in bed, he shouldn't be walking. You and Dean should be his servants for the day.
Roman: Hell no! Maybe Dean but not me, you saw me this morning, I'm walking around like a turtle with three high school textbooks on his back.
Wade: Well take care of him. Keep me updated on Seth. So I know if I need to help you guys out. Like if he gets hurt.
Roman: I will. Dean just threw up on the carpet, I'm gonna go clean it up. I'll text you tonight alright?
Wade: Gotcha.
I put my phone down and continued to watch this weird but oddly funny stand up comedian. I wonder what's this guys deal, all he talks about is sex. Last subject I want to hear about. God.