Chapter 32

-Wade POV-

I woke up and I almost screamed at the top of my lungs. I was naked, with Drew. He was asleep on my chest, he looked adorable, but holy fuck I HAD SEX WITH DREW. And I had an awful hang over. Wait am I on my bed? How the fuck did I get home? And why is there gay porn on my tv? I slipped out of Drews grip and basically almost stepped on a guy with a sailors hat on (only). Oh, I remember him, wait, did I have a threesome? Oh my god I'm so ashamed. Fuck. I stepped over who ever the fuck and searched my room for clothes. Once I found some clothes I put them on and left my room. Babylon is a great fucking place though, if your with your boyfriend.

I made some tea and curled up on my couch with a blanket and turned on the tv. I just need some time to myself before the two in my room wake up, I hope Drew wakes up first. It would be awkward if the other dude did.

...

-Seth POV-

I woke up with Punk holding me. I smiled at the thought of Punk and I. But thinking of Wade and I made me miss him a lot more than I did. Tears began to fall down my cheeks again making me wipe them away quickly. I turned towards Punk seeing he's peacefully sleeping. I laid my forehead on his making him scrunch his face up and his hand move to mine, and holding it. I blushed and snuggled up with him, I closed my eyes again, hopefully I'll fall asleep again.

...

I woke up and Punk wasn't next to me, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I decided to sneak behind him and hug him around his belly. He jumped a little but then warmed up into the hug.

"Thank you for being there for me last night. I feel better now that you here with me on this trip." 

"Of course. You know I'm always here for you. So today, no thinking about him. We can't let that ruin our last full day at the Poconos." Punk got up making let go. "Lets go eat, Dean texted me and said him and Roman were making breakfast for us." Punk grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed.

"Can I at least put on some sweats or something? I don't want to walk in there with boxers you know." I chuckled as Punk let my hands go and I stood up.

"Go ahead." Punk turned around and went on his phone as I searched for some sweats and put them on.

...

-Wade POV-

Someone came from my bedroom and it wasn't Drew. It was the other guy. Fuck.

"Get out of my house! Who are you?" The man slurred his words. Damn. This is the weirdest experience of my life.

"WADE!" Drew angrily came out of my room, naked and looked at me then the man. "Tell him this is your fucking house and not his! He woke me up!"

"Sir, this is my house, not yours. I would like you to leave." I tried to not act loud and obnoxious like the other two.

"MY HOUSE! NOT YOURS! WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON YOUR STUPID KILT, AND LEAVE." The man yelled. I covered my mouth.

"Oooh." I looked at Drew and I already knew he was furious. He doesn't like when people insult his culture. 

"Shut your geggie!" (Means shut your mouth) Drew punched him and muttered a few Scottish insults under his breath. Note this man was still naked.

"Where we going to put the body?" I looked at Drew, trying not to recognize the fact that his wang his hanging out.

"Guest room." Drew grabbed the mans arms and dragged him away.

"Make sure he's on the floor, I don't need him on the bed." I said as Drew gave me a thumbs up. This is going to be a long fucking day.