Chapter 23

-Dean POV-
After a while of talking to Roman, Seth and Wade came out and stood in front of us.
"WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Seth wailed his arms in the air making me flinch.
"What's that?" Roman asked.
"Seth and I are deciding to take things slow. Now that both of us know it will be easier to keep our hands off of each other. And we both agreed that it was a good idea. So no more having to yell at Seth for fucking me and no more weird emotions between all of us." Wade said.
"I like it." I smiled. I looked and Roman for a response.
"Yea I like it too. Good relationships never start out as fuck buddies." Roman said.
"I know it doesn't." Seth said.
"Well I'm bored. We should go out." I said.
"Where?" Seth asked
"I don't know. I feel fat. We should all go to the gym." I said as roman gave me a glare.
"Your not fat."
"But I feel it!" I whined. "Let's go to the gym! Everyone get ready!" I said excitedly.
"Okay well I'm showering. Roman said as he got up. Seth and Wade went into the bedroom to get dressed. I went inside the other bedroom to find some nice workout clothes I could put on.
...
Once all of us were ready we headed to a gym we found close by on google maps. I was driving today. Ugh I hate driving!
"Weren't we supposed to turn on that last right?" Seth asked.
"What the fuck did google maps say?" I sighed.
"We were supposed to to turn on that last right." Seth said.
"Fuck!" I turned the car around violently as Roman grabbed on the the door handle.
"You scared the living shit out of me." Roman said. I chuckled.
"Sorry but this shit pisses me off." I said making the turn I missed.
Once we finally hit the gym I went straight to the weights as did Roman. Seth went on a treadmill and Wade wanted to do stretches before he started anything. I wonder why Seth went on the treadmill? He doesn't need to do that. He needs to keep his muscles in shape. Eh, maybe he just wanted to start with something easy, I don't know.
...
When we were all done working out Seth was of course, hungry. So we went to salad works to go get something healthy since we just worked out. Seth ate all his food and was ready for seconds. I don't get how Seth can eat so much but keep his body figure. I'd be 1,000 pounds if I ate like Seth did.
After eating we all went back to the hotel room and watched a movie. Seth and Wade cuddled with each other while Roman and I cuddled and made out a little at the end making Seth and Wade leave. I felt a little bad but I'm just so happy I'm finally with Roman I don't ever want him to let go of me or stop kissing me with his beautiful lips. Now I know how it feels like to be in love...