Chapter 31 {SEXUAL}

-Nobodys POV-

The two ran into the bed room giggling, before Roman grabbed Dean by his hips and pulled him close. They began to make out before Roman laid Dean on the bed and began to kiss on his neck and move his hand down Deans skin until it was beneath his sweats. Roman was a bit surprised that Dean wasn't wearing any underwear, but he didn't mind. Dean moaned softly and gripped on to Romans shoulders. Roman kissed all over leaving love bites of all sizes on Deans neck and body.

"He's mine now." Roman thought.

Dean released his grip from Romans shoulders slid his hands down to Romans jeans, unbuttoning them as Roman slipped them off of his ankles. He took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Dean put his hand over Romans boxers and began to massage his growing bulge. It was Romans turn to release a moan, which he did.

"Not yet, baby." Roman grabbed Deans hands and pulled them over his head, Dean willfully kept his hands up, allowing Roman to explore every part of Deans body. Roman reached Deans sweats, he grabbed the waistband with both hands and pulled them down. Dean lifted up his body in aide. His half erect member was presented to Romans face. Dean sat up and kissed Roman.

"I love you so much." Dean said in-between kisses.

"I love you more." Roman smiled as Dean gave Roman a look.

"Theres no way." Dean shook his head.

"Oh trust me there is." Roman went back to kissing Dean.

After a little foreplay and teasing, Dean has had enough, he found himself pulling Romans boxers off. Roman kicked them off once they reached his ankles. Dean laid Roman down and began to suck his member. Every jerk and twist Romans body does, it makes Dean go quicker. When Dean felt Roman was about to orgasm, he stopped. Making Roman give Dean the look that usually comes from Dean.

"I'm ready." Dean climbed on top of Roman and kissed him. They're lips never parted, Roman lined up his member with Deans backside and slowly pushed in, a shock of pain went though Dean, but he made sure he didn't show it so Roman wouldn't stop. Roman continued slowly before his whole member was inside Dean.

"You want me to thrust?" Roman pulled back from Deans lips.

Dean hesitated at first. "Yes."

"You sur-"

"Just fuck me." Dean blurbed out. Roman nodded and began to thrust, Deans pain slowly became pleasure. When Dean began to moan Roman went faster, loud moans from the two filled the bedroom. Neither of the men could hold it back much longer and came.

"I love you." They both said at the same time before Dean dropped on Romans chest, panting. Dean smiled at the fact they said I love you at the same time. Neither of them couldn't have been happier than now. After a little while of panting, they decided to shower together, to get their mess off of each other.