Chapter 20

-Seth POV-
Wade wants to fuck me tonight. And I mean I could since Dean said: "no fucking Wade after tonight." So technically I can. I mean I'm not sure if I should though.
I wrapped a towel around my waist, putting another on my head to dry my hair. I knew if I walked into the room like this Wade would take advantage of a barely covered Seth. Fuck it. I left the bathroom and went into the bedroom.
"Oh damn." Wade sat up on the bed in boxers. (Only) "you feeling any better?"
"Yeah. Like as if I could go back into the ring and wrestle with full energy." I laughed.
"Good cause I promised you something." Wade stood up and strolled towards me. He walked pass me and turned off the light. I could still see him but barley. Maybe deans right. I am a horny shit. I couldn't resist Wade. Never could I.
"And you still wanna keep it?" I smiled putting my hands on his chest as Wade grabbed me by my hips.
"Of course." He kissed me licking my bottom lip for entrance. I eagerly let him in letting him explore every inch of my mouth. His boxers came off eventually. I don't know when though. **We then ended up on the bed as wade ripped my towel off to find my erect memeber in front of his face. He almost automatically sucked me off as my head fell back while moaning. His beard made it feel so much more better. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but it isn't against Deans rules...
...
-Dean POV-
I woke up and Rommy was still asleep holding me. I know it's impossible to wake him up so I slipped out of his grip. I need a shower. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. Hopefully nobody's in the bathroom cause if there is then death will come upon them. I walked to the bathroom and I heard the shower on DEAR FUCKING JESUS ARE YOU SERIOUS? I heard Seth moaning. He better be masturbating. I got closer to the door and as I figured, he wasn't masturbating.
"COLBY FUCKING DANIEL LOPEZ!" I yelled banging on the door. I heard Seth sqeal like a baby and then a thump. I laughed a little bit. "WHAT THE SHIT DID I TELL YOU? YOU FUCKING ASSHAT." I said trying not to laugh.
"Seth oh my god get the hell up." I heard Wade, laughing.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME?!" Seth yelled.
"I gots my people. Now get the fuck out and we're gonna have a little talk." I walked away from the door as Roman opened the bedroom door and looked at me in confusion.
"Seth decided to break my rules. I'll explain later." I walked towards him and kissed his cheek. I walked towards the living room making Roman follow.
"I need to hear this." Roman smiled and sat on the couch. I sat on his lap and layed my head on the crook of my neck. Sets gonna have a real nice talk.