Chapter 41

-Wade POV-
I woke up realizing I was in the hospital, I heard sobbing next to me.
"Baby your awake!" Seth sniffled as he hugged me tightly, being careful not to touch where I got shot. I hugged him back and kissed him.
"Why are you crying?" I wiped his tears away.
"I think Punk doesn't want to be my friend because we're together again...
-FLASHBACK-
Punk walked into the hospital room, eyes scanning the whole room and finally landing on Seth.
"So you guys are back together?"
"We're figuring things out. I still love him you know this."
"You know he's just going to screw you over." The angry man said, crossing his arms.
"Don't say that Punk. Please."
"It's obvious you two are together again. Look maybe we shouldn't talk for a while."
"What?! Why? I know you like me but it doesn't mean we should stop being friends anymore." The smaller man said standing up.
"It's not that, it's just I can't see you get hurt again." Punk stormed out leaving Seth glaring at the spot he was just standing in. Sighing loudly, Seth sat down and began to cry.
-END OF FLASHBACK-
"I hope you didn't listen to him." I pulled him onto my chest petting his head.
"I'm not. Unless I have some type of proof there's no reason to listen to him, and I know I don't have to search for anything because I can trust you." Seth kissed my cheek as I smiled.
"I'm happy you think that way of me. When do I get out of here?"
"Well you just got shot, now that your awake and recovering, maybe tomorrow but that means no and I repeat NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY!"
"Yea yea I know the whole thing." I rolled over on my side and patted the spot next to me. Seth climbed aside as I wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled into my chest as I smiled and kissed his head, closing my eyes and falling into another deep sleep.